SUMMER SOLDIERS !

Thank you, SelenaFlott abisobsessions
arellanocore astralwhxre for being the fans in the imagine :) although we aren't friends anymore / talk anymore, I keep my promises and I am more than happy putting y'all in this imagine <3 I love you guys so much 🩷

IMAGINE NAME: Summer Soldiers
WARNINGS: Fluff, funny
MOOD: Shocked, joyful
AGE: 14-15
Enjoy !

~ 3RD PERSON ~

Y/N Y/L/N AND MASON THAMES were a famous couple who many people adored. The two starred in The BlackPhone; Mason being Finney Blake and Y/n being Finney's love interest, Jenny Powler. At the premiere for The BlackPhone, Mason finally had the courage to ask out Y/n, after crushing on her for two months. Of course she said yes, and they've been a happy couple ever since.

Because they are so famous, their fans make groupchats of them / or The BlackPhone. Y/n and Mason knew about this, and they thought it would be funny if Y/n went undercover and pretend to be a fan of The BlackPhone and a major fan of Mason.

A few months ago, Mason and Y/n created a fake fanpage of The BlackPhone on Y/n's Instagram, and made the whole account look real and everything. They also made one on tiktok too, so that way it would be easier for them to join a groupchat. She searched up "Mason Thames rares" on tiktok and saved them, even though she probably has almost all of them already, besides the ones that where taken by fans. She had a ton of Mason photos and videos already in her camera roll and Snapchat memories, but, she couldn't edit them or anything because no one had seen them before so they would get suspicious.

A week later, after many tutorials on tiktok of CapCut, so she could edit, she finally made about three decent edits and posted them; One of them going viral. That's when she started getting followers, and some mutals too.
She found a video of a girl posting a tiktok, asking if anyone wanted to join their groupchat on Instagram, and Y/n immediately asked if she could join.

Without being said, the creator of the video added Y/n to the groupchat, and some other people too, all of them soon becoming friends. Arellanocore was the one who made the group; her name is Jordynn. They added other people like Leya, Maya, Emi, Sophi, Bailey, Abi, and more. Y/n had a fake name, and that was Iilyah. Different, but sweet, right? It was Masons idea. (HELP THATS MY NAME LMFAOOOOOO)

Y/n joined the groupchat in May of 2022, and now it's August 2022, and they still don't know yet. They're all just really really great friends now and some of them even have each others Snapchat or Roblox, well, Y/n didn't give out her Snapchat, just her Roblox. Y/n added Mason into the groupchat almost immediately, and making up some fake story about how Mason followed her, it was perfect.

The groupchat name was Summer Soldiers, which Y/n thinks is cute. It means that they are soldiers for trying to keep the fandom alive during the summer, I think? But it's still sweet.

Today was the day that Mason finally decided to talk in the groupchat, and act all chill with Iilyah, aka, Y/n. "Hey, love. How's Summer Soldiers? Is Jordynn still fangirling over Miguel 24/7?" Mason asked, laughing a bit. "It's fine. And yes, she is." Y/n playfully rolled her eyes. The two couple where currently sitting on the couch, snuggled up together, watching A Series Of Unfortunate Events, the TV show, since Y/n thinks it's better than the movie, in her opinion. "I don't blame her. I mean, look at his hair! Miguel still hasn't told me his stupid haircare routine when I've literally been asking for it every single day." Mason rolled his eyes and pulled Y/n slightly closer. "Sucks to suck." Y/n shrugged, a smirk playing on her lips. Mason scoffed, and a small smile formed on his mouth, kissing her cheek softly.