GROUPCHAT CALL !

Shoutout to my online bsfs for being in this imagine!🤗🤗 arellanocore love1madii lvrswife And Ale but she sadly doesn't have waterpad😔😔 y'all should go follow them bc they are literally amazing and I love them so much 🥰🥰🥰

IMAGINE NAME: Groupchat Call
WARNINGS: Fluff
MOOD: Happy, Shocked, Funny
AGE: 14-15
Enjoy !

~ 3rd Person ~

Y/N Y/L/N, A FAMOUS actor who preformed in the movie The BlackPhone with her co-star, Mason Thames. Because she is so famous, she's been added in many many group chats on Instagram that's about her/or The BlackPhone. She doesn't mind it. She usually just mutes them and stuff, or she leaves the ones that don't look appealing to her or whatever. Sometimes, and I mean sometimes, if you're lucky, she'll talk in the group chat and have a conversation with her fans for a little, but it's a very low possibility.

Another thing that I should mention is that she's dating Mason Thames, but no one knows that besides their friends. They decided to keep it a secret because they didn't want so much hate and also they just preferred a private relationship. Mason was actually going over to
Y/n's house to hangout with her, to which Y/n was super excited about. She hadn't seen him in a few weeks because he's been filming. As y/n waited patiently for Mason to come over, she was watching tiktok edits of herself, occasionally some of Mason too but...

Suddenly, Mason knocked on the door, making Y/n jump up from the couch and rushing over to the door, swinging it open. "Mason!" She squealed, grinning. Y/n practically jumped on Mason, making him stumble back a bit, almost falling on his butt. "I missed you so much." Y/n whispered in his ear, hugging him tightly. "I missed you more, Y/n/n." Mason smiled and hugged her back tightly. "I have SO much tea to tell you!" Y/n said, giggling while walking over to the couch, dragging Mason along with her. "Wait, wait, wait." Mason said as he stopped her and pulled her back. "What is it?" Y/n questioned, furrowing her eyebrows. Mason kissed her lips softly and then pulled away. "Now let's go." Mason smirked, making y/n roll her eyes, playfully.

Mason and Y/n sat on the couch, cuddling. She was sitting on his lap, while he held her close. Her head was resting on his chest. (Idk if that makes sense LMAO) They we're talking and laughing about stupid stuff, also catching up on each others lives. "So, Miguel told me about this thing he's signing up for, and I think it's really sweet." Y/n said, looking up at Mason, as he played with the ends of her hair. "Really? What did he sign up for?" Mason asked, raising an eyebrow. "He signed up to being my best friend." Y/n smirked, trying to contain her laughter. Mason playfully rolled his eyes, "Hah, hah, so funny." He said, sarcastically. "Oh, shut up. He's been my best friend." Y/n said, pinching masons cheeks. "Ouch, that hurt so bad!" Mason said, dramatically and teasing her. "Yeah, yeah, whatever." Y/n rolled her eyes.

Y/n looked into Masons brown eyes while Mason looked into Y/n's y/e/c gorgeous eyes, the both of them leaning in, about to kiss.... Until—

RING

RING

RING

The two jump, and Y/n gasps softly. "What the shat?"
Y/n said, narrowing her eyes, confused. Mason chuckled at her remark. "Who is it?" Mason asked, holding Y/n close. Y/n picked up her phone to see who was calling her and get this; one of her group chats that she had been added to was calling the GC. "Oh?" Y/n smirked. "What the hell is 'Tbp Army ‼️' ?" Mason said, puzzled. "Oh, it's just a group chat I'm in on Instagram. They're FaceTiming, should we pick up?" Y/n asked, a little excited. "But we're cuddling and I don't wanna moveeee...." Mason groaned. "Then don't. I'm picking up, just to see their reactions." Y/n grinned, quickly picking up the FaceTime call.