MOVIE NIGHT !

𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄: 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒: 𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟
MOOD: Happy, Nervous
𝐀𝐆𝐄: 𝟏𝟒-𝟏𝟓
𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲!

~ Y/N POV ~

Ah yes, Mason Thames, an actor, a role model, and, my best friend. Mason Thames has been my best friend since I starred in the movie; The BlackPhone with him as Jenny Powler, Finney Blake's love interest, who was played by the one and only, Mason Thames. Ever since I met him, I had major heart eyes and I was just now beginning to realize it.

I tried so hard to ignore and push my feelings away since I knew he didn't like me back, we were just really good friends... but, of course, I couldn't help it. I would think about him and get butterflies everytime I heard his name or if he looked at me. I hated it. I hated knowing the fact that I'll never have a shot, which makes it so much harder for me. I tried finding a new crush, but I'm a very unlucky person, meaning that I didn't find another crush to be obsessed over.

The only people who know about my crush on Mason is Madeleine McGraw and Miguel Mora, two amazing friends that also starred in the movie; The BlackPhone with me. They have helped me in so many ways to try and get over Mason but every single time I keep on running back to him which makes me pissed off. I hate it so much it's so annoying.

Tonight I invited Madeleine, Miguel, Tristan, Mason, and Brady over to have a movie night and sleepover. I sorta wished I didn't invite Mason but I did really want to see him, I just would be a little awkward around him. I'm good at hiding my feelings, but, seeing him makes me want to hug him and never let him go. I ignored all the thoughts rushing through my mind and got out of my bed to change into a comfy yet cute outfit.

I put on a brown sweatshirt with brown and blue plaid pajama pants. I thought it was pretty cute, to be honest.

~ The Outfit ~

Change if you want <3

I then put on some mascara and concealer to hide my eye bags since they were kinda noticeable. I tend to stay up pretty late each night. Then I brushed my soft y/h/c smoothly and throughly. Once I was done, I brushed my teeth, put on some chapstick and ran downstairs to get some snacks and set it up on the coffee table, as well as getting some pillows and blankets. My living room was kinda big, so we had enough room for everything and everyone. I made some popcorn, got some candy and some drinks and set them up on the table. Then I checked my phone and saw that they'd be arriving soon, which I was so excited for. My parents were out of town and I'm an only child so.. (If you aren't an only child like me, then pretend you are for the sake of this imagine🥰)