''Home'' - Chapter 1

Kylie's POV

I was in my room, just listening to some music. I didn't wanna go downstairs, my parents were fighting again, something they do a lot actually. They fight about the most pointless things ever and everytime they blame me for it. As soon as they start fighting, I always go upstairs to my room and just put my earphones on and listen to music. Music always helps me with making me feel better. Most of the time I listen to Justin Bieber, people have always judged me for being a Belieber, but I don't care. His music has always helped me with getting through not so easy times. I'm a Belieber since 2009 and I got bullied right from the start. Everybody tells me he's gay and that I don't know what ''real'' music is. Even tho I live in New York, I've never been to one of his concerts before. Too expensive. My parents don't really care about me. They tell me that I shouldn't go to his concerts because he isn't a good rolemodel. I do have a job since a few months, at the McDonalds, it's ok. But it's still not enough for a ticket.

''KYLIE COME DOWN HERE. NOW.'' I quickly took off my earphones and run down the stairs, if I want my parents to get even more mad at me than they already are, then things definitely will go really wrong. ''Yes dad. What's wrong?'' I say as I walk up to him. ''Follow me'' He says with an angry voice while walking towards the front door. I quietly walk behind him as he walks throught the hallway and walks towards his car. I look up and see the window from his car is broken. ''Do you maybe know who did this young lady?'' He says while looking at me with an angry look in his eyes. ''Um, um- I- I honestly- I don't know dad.'' I say while looking at his car. I honestly didn't know who did that, I know for sure it wasn't me since I came back from school I haven't been in the front yard any more, I came via the backyard. ''Oh really? So it wasn't you?'' I look up to him and see he even got more angry. ''N-no dad, I really didn't. I-'' Before I could even finish my sentence, I got slapped across the cheeck. I quickly placed my hand over it as I felt it burning. ''Next time you better tell me the truth, I don't like it when you lie to me. We didn't raise you like that baby'' I don't even wanna look up to him, this isn't the first time he has hit me. It all started when I was 12 years old and I went to a friend of mine to play at her house. I came back 30 minutes late and my dad was really angry. He started yelling at me and kicked me. My mother did nothing, she just stood there right beside him, smiling at how hard I was crying because of the pain. I will never forget that day, never. When he walked back towards the frontdoor, I could finally breathe again. I don't wanna stay here, that was the only thought that went through my mind. I quietly walked back to my room while trying to avoid my parents. When I got to my room, I quickly locked the door and started packing a bag with all the stuff I need to survive. I wanted to get out of here, I needed to get out of here. I grabbed some clothes, extra pair of shoes, my earphones, phone and the money I was spending for a concert ticket for Justin. If I went through the frontdoor, my parents would stop me and ask me where I was going, so I decided to go through my window since my bedroom was on the 1st floor. I didn't know where exactly I was going, but I did know I was leaving this hectic place that I used to call home.

I know this one is short, but I first want to know how many of you people like it and want to me to continue :) My twitter: @beautifulbi3ber, I follow back, just ask :) Oh and don't forget to vote, fan and comment!