1

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT WENDY AND FANG READ MY STORY: Dan And Daniel and The Giant Wolf And The Galaxy Collar to know about them.

NO ONES POV

It has been a few months since Wendy and Fang met Dan and the others and since then they have been traveling together all over the globe 🌎.

And over that time Wendy got used to this time period and it was hard at first, but she got the hang of it and Fang never left her side as he helps her with anything she needed.

And right now Wendy was wearing a backpack 🎒 with clothes and other supplies that Fang made appear for her so that she would have anything she needed to survive.

And Fang was in his normal size wolf form so that they could blend in.

"Look" Wendy points "I see a village," Wendy says.

"Great, we can restock on food for you," Fang says.

As they walked on the road they heard a truck coming this way and they saw a man driving to a group of men that were next to their trucks.

"I got a bad feeling Fang," Wendy says.

"Those are poachers and I can't stand poachers" Fang growls "Don't worry though, I won't let them touch you or hurt you or I'll kill them"

"You sound like you have experience with that," Wendy says.

"I do," Fang says "Many years ago poachers came to the village and they caused trouble until one day an old man came to my cave and begged for help and at first I tried to scare them away, but they just came back with more poachers and when one of them shot this little girl to show who's boss to the village I snapped and I killed them all" Wendy gasps hearing this and Fang sigh "after that I went back into the cave to train on my powers until Dan and the others showed up" he looks at her "and they brought you back to me"

Wendy smiles and pets his head "And I'm not going anywhere" Wendy says.

They then continued on as they passed the trucks.

But then one of the men walked to them and he was speaking in Swahili.

"I don't understand," Wendy says and Fang goes in front of her to protect her and growls.

"Hey" they look at the man coming this way "Leave her alone" The man then walks away and he stays and looks at them "They find your 4 legged friend here interesting" he then puts his hand out, but Fang growls at her "it's ok, fella I'm not gonna hurt her" he looks at Wendy "your friend is very protective"