2 | a billion hits

STARLIGHT
𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝗈𝗇𝖾 / 𝗌𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝗇𝖾

STARLIGHT 𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝗈𝗇𝖾 / 𝗌𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝗇𝖾

❛ 𝗄𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖺𝗋𝗈𝗈𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗈𝗌 ❜

"This violin is made of... the finest maple wood. It was... Uh, it was hand carved—" Ally was in the middle of explaining to a customer about the instrument in her hand when a paper ball hit her head from Austin and Dez playing Banjo Badminton in the store. "Would you excuse me for a sec? Yeah."

The customer walked away with the violin in her hand, leaving Ally to turn to the boys. "Do you guys have to do that here?"

Austin looked at her in disbelief. "Hey. We're not complaining that you're working right in the middle of our banjo badminton court."

Adelaide finally returned from the bathroom and approached the three, with her attention on the blonde. "Then move your game someplace else where things can't get broken."

Austin stuck his tongue out at her like a child, in which she responded with the same action before they turned to Dez who chimed in. "Well, we'd rather be making a music video but somebody hasn't finished writing the song yet."

"Believe it or not, my sister does have another job other than being blondie's songwriter." Adelaide reminded the redhead, getting two different reactions from the others — Ally looking at her in appreciation and Austin feeling offended.

Ally nodded. "Exactly. I'm busy working right now."

Dez shrugged his shoulders. "Fine. Then we're busy badmintoning. Game point!" He said before going to serve, using the banjo that was broken seconds later after Dez accidentally whacked it onto the counter.

Ally approached Dez. "Would you like to pay cash for that or should I put it on your tab?" She asked the redhead who chose the second option. "Oh okay." She smiled awkwardly, the receipt dropping from Ally's hand, the end of it touching the floor to indicate how big the tab was.

"Told you." Adelaide smirked, looking at Austin who sent her a playful glare before walking away just as the twins' father came walking out, holding an accordion to his chest.

"Well, I am off to the accordion convention. And 'accordion' to my watch, I should have left an hour ago." Lester laughed at his own joke with Dez joining in. Noticing Lester's stare, Dez then stopped laughing before walking away.

"Well, sweeties, you two are in charge." Lester informed his daughters before looking around the store. "The store looks a little crowded. Are you sure you two will be okay?"