Two different worlds. (17)

**Faith Pov**
+August 9th 2009+
~5:10am~
He stared at me his eyes clear in thought, thoughts that were filled with fire, fire that got larger as it fed off desires and feelings. Desires only he knew and feelings he caused others.

"So let me get this straight. You don't know how to pole BUT you beat a girl who does know how to over a joke?" Mathew asked staring right at me his eyes shining with anger.

"It wasn't over the joke she wanted to hit Ale-" "You are telling me this like you KNEW she was going to hit her? Like you could read her brain." He spoke his voice as cold as glaciers.
"Please understand I just wanted to protect Alexis! I mean out of everyone you should understand, she's your wife overall!" I claimed staring right at him.

"Well yes I care to protect her, she's one of a kind but you, you weren't in the shoes to fight someone for her." He responded his voice softer.
"Well, would you have liked me to just watch her get beat by a woman five or four years older than her?!" I asked hoping he would understand.

"No, no, no but I must say you're a smart girl for trying to convince me." He paused a huge smile creeping on his face as he stared at me.
"Buutt to bad, I do not tolerate any of my workers to hurt other workers and you know why?!" He yelled his voice rising through the seconds making my blood run cold.

I stood in silence staring at him my eyes were widened as his dark brown eyes pierced right through my skull.
"Answer me! Do you know why?!" He shouted slamming his fists on the desk making everything rattle and fall on the floor.

"No!" I let out scared to say anymore incase he would get even more angry.
"They cost my money, they are where I get my money from and you beating one of my women will make us less capable to feed, clean, and care for y'all!" He shouted his face slowly turning a light red.

It was silent for a second the clock on the wall ticking loudly along with the beat of my heart. Suddenly I heard him clear his throat making me look back at him. "Come over here, now." He snarled standing still as he stared at me whilst I walked over to him every step I took I felt danger rising.
I finally stood just inches away from his desk and I feared he could hear my heart slamming against my chest in violence.

It was silent again till. "Arm." He demanded placing a hand out for me to place my arm in and without a second thought I did and I felt as his hand automatically gripped harshly on my wrist making it unable to move.

He suddenly took his other hand out of his pocket and revealed a shiny object and as I examined it more I knew what it was and it made my body become paralyzed.

-flashback-

Bill pulled me closer to him before placing the knife onto my cheek and slowly sliding down leaving a trail of blood behind making me wince in pain as the cut stung painfully.

"Cry Faith.." I could hear the grin in his voice. I didn't want to cry, well I did but I was forcing them back as to not satisfy him.

"Damn it Faith I said cry!" He shouted angrily pressing harder into the cut with the sharp knife making me reach for the knife completely unaware of the effect.

I grabbed the sharp part harshly as I tried to snatch it away from this monster that sat right beside me looking unbothered . Blood fell onto the covers and the blood from my cheek flowed down my cheek and seeped Into my shirt.

I struggled trying to take the knife away as the knife cut deeper into my hand the more pressure I put on it.

-End of Flashback-