| part 2 |

I think just about every single strand of hair on my body has either been plucked or waxed. I'm surrounded by people with brightly coloured hair and the strangest looking make up. The capital is so different from four, even my imagination didn't think it would be like this.
The buildings are so tall and shiny, everything is decorated in bright colours. Everybody's dressed in glitter and thrills.

"You're all done here, if you go through there you'll find your stylist, her name is Silvana. You should find her name on the door" A man with bright green hair tells me.

"Ok, thank you" I carefully get up and walk towards the direction they said. I sigh in relief as I look at a sparkly blue door with the name Silvana imprinted on it. I didn't fancy getting lost in the capital thank god I found it.

"Come in" I hear a cheerful voice say as I knock on the door.

"Umm hello I'm..." I begin to say before I get interrupted by the stylist.

"Aurora, the youngest tribute this year. You have the prettiest name" she says smiling at me.

"Thank you" I say slightly overwhelmed by all of this. Everyone here acts as though it's normal for a child to be ripped away from their home to die. Well I guess it is normal but nothing ever prepares you for being reaped.

"Sweetie there is no need to be nervous, I promise you are safe here" she assured me.

"For now" I mumble. Silvan a laughs at my witty remark making my eyes widen in fear.

"I didn't mean for you to hear that" I say quickly.

"Don't worry, dear you are quite funny, now let's get you glammed up" she says clapping her hands before walking over to the biggest wardrobe I've ever seen. You could fit a whole other world in there.

Silvana brings out a beautiful short dark turquoise dress. The dress had embroidery that made it look like fish scales or a net making it perfect for my district.

"Put it on then, don't worry I'll turn around until you need zipping up, I'm sure more then enough people have seen you naked today" Silvanna says, respecting my privacy, unlike the other I've met at the Capitol

"Thank you, Silvana" I thank the older, raven haired woman.

"Please, call me Silvy"

"Ok. Thank you, Silvy" I smile at the woman whose shown me nothing but kindness. I take off my robe and slip on the dress. The dress fits perfectly onto my body. I was uncomfortable at first with the amount of skin that was showing but I'm sure that's just the capitals way of making the tributes look appealing. Shockingly, for a twelve year old I had more curves then most, I guess they wanted to expose that.

"You look beautiful" Silvy says as she zips me up. "Common let's go get you to the chariots" she says, guiding me out the room.

We get to the chariots, I look around and see all the other tributes in stunning outfits representing their Districts. It's crazy to think that the Capitol makes us think it's an honour to be sent into the games and kill other innocent children. I'm one of the few from a career district that see past the Capitols' bullshit. I look and see Casper dressed in the same colour and pattern as me but as a suit.