Along came a spider

In a town called Mustafu lived a young boy named Izuku Midoriya. He lived with his mother in an apartment in a society where 80% of humanity has a power called a quirk. Izuku however was unfortunately one of the 20% without one, but that never stopped him, for his dream was to become a hero along with the support of his childhood friends, Katsuki Bakugo, and Ochaco Uraraka. He studied and observed heroes in real life, taking notes of their quirks and skills. Izuku, despite not having a quirk was also kind and caring of others, he even once helped an injured spider back to its web. But that will all change on this very day.

Bully #1: Okay guys you got the spider?

Bully #2: Oh yeah, let's put it in Deku's bag and leave.

The bullies put the large black spider that seemed very aggressive into Izuku's bag

The bullies put the large black spider that seemed very aggressive into Izuku's bag. They leave just as Izuku, Katsuki, and Ochavo arrived.

Ochaco: Hey Izu, can we come to your house to study?

Izuku: Sure, so long as our parents agree.

Katsuki: You know it's weird, I haven't seen those jerks in a while.

Izuku: Yeah it is strange, but we'd better get home.

Izuku grabs his bag and they left.

They arrived at Izuku's house where Inko was making Katsudon.

Inko: Hey honey, how was school?

Izuku: It was great Mom, let me get out my books.

Izuku opened his bag and the spider jumped out acting scared almost like it was badly injured.

Katsuki: Izuku, get back!

But it was too late, the spider lunged at Izuku and bit him, the next thing they saw truly shocked them. Purple sparks emerged from the spider and surrounded Izuku. Izuku's body then began to change, his clothes tore off as black fur emerged and covered his entire body, his teeth became sharp and 2 of his upper teeth elongated into fangs, came out 6 small eyes, 2 on opposite sides of his eyes and 2 on his forehead, finally as the spider finished merging with Izuku out of his head came 4 spider legs.

 Izuku's body then began to change, his clothes tore off as black fur emerged and covered his entire body, his teeth became sharp and 2 of his upper teeth elongated into fangs, came out 6 small eyes, 2 on opposite sides of his eyes and 2 on his fo...