XVII.

———————————————————————

EVAGLINE WAS NOW IN THE CAR, heading home. It was just her and her mum, they were listening to their favorite songs. It helps Eva feel better. She had just told her about her panic attack and everything that caused it.

Ellen feels sorry for what she put her daughter through.

"So your dad is already at the Weasley's, he's still helping the twins wrap presents and decorate the tree." Ellen said.

"Oh my god, the twins. I haven't seen them in so long!" Eva whined, causing her mum to laugh.

"So when we get home take all of your school stuff out and pack home stuff, we're staying with them this first week." Her mum said.

Eva nodded, as her mum pulled up in the driveway. Eva ran inside the house, unpacking her school stuff.

Eva loved spending time at the Weasley's, mostly because her and twins prank everyone in the house.

She packed her home stuff, as she grabbed her backpack and trunk, putting it back in the car.

"You ready?" Ellen asked her daughter, "Hell yeah I am!" Eva exclaimed. The two laughed, resuming to play their favorite songs.

"So you really like Draco?" Her mum asked, "I mean I don't know it's confusing." Eva sighed.

"Ha that's how it was with me and your father." Her mum joked.

"Yeah but for you it was different, he knew, everyone knew. Now it's like I'm on my own. I mean dad helped you, why can't no one help me?" Eva sniffled, as she began to cry again.

"Oh love, don't cry." Her mum said. They stopped the car, they were already at The Burrow.

Ellen leaned in to hug her daughter, shushing her and playing with her hair.

"Sometimes I wish you were there at Hogwarts with me, to help me." Eva sobbed. "I know love I know."

"It just sucks, sucking it in and hiding something dark from everyone because you think they'll see you as a monster." Eva said.

"I know my love, I know. I went through it, and if I can live through it, you can too Evagline." Her mum said, pulling away and cupping her daughter's face.

"I shall pass my magical powers to you, my good ones." Ellen said, chuckling. Eva finally let out a laugh.

"I love you mum." "I love you too."

THE TWO GIRLS WALKED IN, Molly and Arthur greeting them. Alex went up to his daughter giving her a big hug.

"Hello to you too, dad." Eva giggled.

"Oh my god you grew so much Eva!" Molly said, kissing Eva's cheeks. "It's only been a couple months." Eva said, scrunching her nose.

"HEY IT'S EVA!" Fred and George both shouted, hugging Eva.

Evagline felt like she was at home, surrounded by the people she loved most. That was her home.