The Date Night

Its been two days since Umeed is getting silent treatment from Farjaad she tried everything from disturbing him while working and trying false techniques of falling and getting hurt and now she is just frustrated as it feels incomplete without him. They use to share and talk every minute details of their day with each other and yet from 2 days they only have said salam to each other.

Allah jee ye Farjaad itna kaise gussa ho sakte hain, maine kia bhi kya. Mana maine ghalat kia unko bina batae Pasha house ruk gai lekin vo to unhe chidane k lie kia tha maine ab mujhe kya pata tha ki mera ghadiyal itna gussa ho jaega . Han maana maine aur bhi baat nahi maani unki lekin uske lie itna gussa maine hi sir chadaya hua hai itne nakhre utha k.

Aaj to mana kar hi rahungi is ladke ko mai.

Mimmiiiii Mimmii

Mimi:- arey kyun chill rahi ho

Umeed:- kya mai farmhouse use kar sakti hun.

Mimi:- kyun kya karna hai wahan

Umeed:- tum dekh nahi rahi 2 din se tumhara bhai mujhse baat nahi kar raha to apne shauhar ko manane k lie mujhe date plan karni hai

Mimi:- arey mujhe details mat do jao tum aur han mama se keh kar mai wahan k staff ko mana kar deti ko bhai ko na bataen kuch.

Umeed:- meherbani tumhari, dekh lo itna sab karna padta hai shadi mai soch lo karni hai ya nahi.

Mimi:- han han jao ab .

Umeed reached farmhouse and after deciding what to cook she decided to not go overboard and just stick with some pasta and bread as her relationship with kitchen not something to trust. She also fried some frozen kebab and prepared a good salad and for drinks she just went for some mocktail.

Once she was done she went to check the preparations on the terrace it was just perfect, a table was set with 2 chairs, some fairytale lights and flowers it was just perfect once she was fully satisfied she asked the helpers to leave for the day as she wanted to have some alone time with Farjaad and then finally it was the time to get ready.

Shabaash Umeed aaj aisa tayaar hona hai ki Mr. Husband sara gussa hi bhool jaen.

She wore a red satin saree and as it will only be her and Farjaad she decided to go a little bold with a blouse it was a full sleeve backless blouse with some plunging neckline. Since the neck is quite a statement she only wore studs and a simple neck chain which was gifted by Farjaad only. She wore her hair down applied red lipstick and wore heels to compliment her saree look. When she saw herself in the mirror shiver ran down her spine as she was looking so different and good.

Meanwhile Farjaad was getting ready to leave the office he was on his way to the car checking his phone and there was no text, calls or even reels from Umeed he was really surprised as since last two days she is trying to be extra attentive towards him. He wasnt exactly angry with her but when he saw her getting all cute and attentive for his forgiveness he decided to play along.

Lagta hai kahin Umeed hi to nahi naraaz hi gai mujhe manate manate. Ek bhi call nahi kia poore din.

He was in his deep thoughts when his phone rang

Farjaad:-Han mimi bolo.

Mini:-Vo bhai aapko urgently farm house jana padega koi masla ho gaya hai wahan

Farjaad:- kal tak to sab theek tha .

Mimi:- pata nahi lekin urgently jana hai aapko itna maloom hai mujhe ek baar dekh lein.

Farjaad:- acha theek! baki ghar par kya kar rahe hain sab.

Mini:- wahi jo roz karte hain baithe hain aap jaen jaldi wahan ghar ko na yaad karen.