One Shot

It was just a wonderful morning for Phayu as he walk through the corridor. Well, until someone call out for him.

"P'Phayu!"

'Great.' Phayu thought and mentally sigh as the bubbly person ran to his side and wrap his hand around his arm.

"Good morning, phi." Said the bubbly boy as he attach to his arm like a koala.

"Hm." Phayu respond as they walk together.

"Why so cold, phi? Aren't you happy to see me?" That bubbly boy, Rain ask as he pout.

"You don't happy to see me?" Rain ask again as he receive no reply from him.

"You think?" Phayu coldly respond.

"Um... Yes?" Rain said. Phayu scoffed and pulling his arm from his hold as he walk to his classroom, ignoring him. Rain just sigh sadly looking at Phayu's back. He then walk to his own class as well.

🌪️🌧️ LUNCH TIME 🌧️🌪️

Rain was on his way to Phayu's class to have a lunch break together with the older. As he was nearing, he spotted Phayu walking alone. Suddenly a girl came ran up to him and latch herself onto Phayu's arm. Phayu look to the girl at his side and smile sweetly at her. That sight hurts Rain.

"He never smile at me like that..." Rain mutter sadly. He decided to not head to the cafeteria but to the rooftop garden instead.

🌪️🌧️ AT THE ROOFTOP GARDEN 🌧️🌪️

Rain sat on the grass hugging his knees. So many things running through his mind. He thought to himself why did he love Phayu so much? Because he's handsome? Acceptable.

He just wish that Phayu can love him back. He just want Phayu's love.

"Rain?" Rain snap out of his thought and turn to the source of voice calling him.

"Oh... Sky, P'Pai." Sky make his way and sit beside Rain while Prapai make himself comfortable beside Sky.

"Why are you sad? Phayu again?" Ask Sky. Rain smile sadly and nod. It's no point hiding anything from Sky anyway.

"That fucker. I'm gonna let P'Pai beat his pity ass." Sky turn to Prapai beside him.

"P'Pai, beat P'Phayu's ass for me." But Prapai just chuckle at his lover.

"Babe, I don't do violence." Prapai said and caress Sky's head lovingly. Sky pout. Rain chuckle too at Sky.

"You know you can find someone who is better than him, right? There's so many people trying to get your attention. Why not give them a chance?" Rain shake his head.

"I love him. How do you feel if I tell you the same about P'Pai?"

"The difference is P'Pai and I love each other." Sky answer. Rain pout and look down.

"I'm not that lucky, am I?"

"Only if you realize that there is so much better person than P'Phayu. All you need to do is to open your eyes and give it a chance." Sky said. Seeing that Rain is stubborn, he change the subject.

"Let's not talk about him. Aren't you hungry?"

"No." Sky just sigh.

"P'Pai?"

"Yes, babe?"

"Could you do me a favour and get us something to eat? I'll pay you later."

"Babe, you know you don't have to pay for anything if you're with me. But, sure. I'll ne right back. Rain, anything you want? My treat." Prapai ask Rain.