EYES ON ME

.•° ★ °•.

❝ EYES HAVE A LANGUAGE OF THEIR OWN❞

EYES ON ME
Written by Destiny.

°•. ★ .•°

❛WHAT A PLOT TWIST YOU WERE ❜

.•° ★ °•.

S U M M A R Y

°•. ★ .•°

ON NOVEMBER 5TH, 1941 the United Nations established a secret underground organization in the Nevada State of North America. The originization, which consisted of one-hundred and eighty-nine elite men and women trained for counter terrorism and foreign relations, were intended to be used for hire by all allies in the event of an attack or crisis.

The world calls them heroes, a last hope in the event of an attack, Area 51, a myth to boost morale on the battlefield, a falsity. The troops involved call it:

OPERATION ARCHANGEL.

"MORI QUAM FOEDARI"
'to die than to be disgraced'

MAJOR Kathleen Wolf follows in the footsteps of those that come before her, the long lineage of her family that served in the United States military and other nations far in the distant past by way of her mother's line. Raised among the culture of military life for as early as she had memory, the woman grew up with all intention of becoming a service member herself. It was tradition, all she had known.

NINE years in the U.S. Army straight out of high school leads her through countless military schools, training, and deployments, eventually taking up the position as a commissioned officer to lead soldiers herself. A thrill seeker and dare devil, Wolf finds that a mere three months as a civilian after deciding to try the settled life just won't cut it. With no desire to return back to extensive paperwork, meetings, and little action as a commander in the nation's military, she finds herself within an organization that caters to her craving for a wild life. Within an independent organization, she finds herself as the commander of Archangel Charlie.

UPON a lengthy joint operation with KorTac, a fellow private military contractor, Kat encounters a man that manages to catch her eyes— something previously done by almost no one. Be it his immaculate physique, heavy Austrian accent, or the substantial height difference, Kat finds herself slowly self-sabotaging herself by blurring the line between professionalism and desire with the man, an allure taking hold that no other had been able to accomplish.

It doesn't help that he is as equally interested.