Fourty four

Everyday all pip hears is gunshots, in every conversation it's like it never stops. Ravi takes excellent care of her though, ever since she had that big outburst everyone has been eyeing her down and honestly it's been playing with her mind.

Art doesn't like her any more, not since she choked him and cursed out his father...That means Lauren doesn't either. Pip doesn't really care about that as long as she has Ravi But she did have to switch schools. People kept sending her death threats and it wasn't safe for her no more.

She still sees his face everywhere. Haunting her, Stanley's dead cold wounded face. She still feels as if it was her fault, like she could've saved him. But there is a part of her that feels like it was kind of Jamie's fault too. If he hadn't catfished Layla Mead than none of this would've happened he wouldn't be dead right now. He would be living his life the way he always wanted, and not be considered as Child  Brunswick.

Ravi thinks that this is her stage where she blames herself for everything but he doesn't know what she is going through. "Hello?" he said "Earth to Pip are you in there?"
" Oh" she said as she snapped back into reality. "Yeah let's go". Pip was excited to go on a date with Ravi she honestly needed one.

When she stepps outside there he is Art and his father. Pip faints and Ravi comes rushing to her rescue. "WHAT DO YOU WANT?" Ravi screamed at him "Haven't you've done enough?" Soon after, Pip wakes up crying. "I'm so sorry Art" "I should've never choked you. I was mad and you just kept antagonizing me" she says. "Actually Pippa.. that is why we are here" said Art's father.

"We are here to apologize." said Art "I should have never accused you of faking this disappearance-" "And I should have never came at you screaming" His father said cutting him off. "It's ok" Pip said, her head hurting as she spoke. "You know he is just apologizing because him and Lauren broke up right?" said Ravi whispering. " I know but we can use him" Pip said.

"OW!" Pip screamed. She looked scared like she just seen a ghost. "What's wrong" said Ravi in his worried voice. "I see him everywhere" Pip says starting to cry. "Why did he have to die? I could've saved him he's dead because of me"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Words: 492

Authors note:
This chapter is an extending to the ending of good girl bad blood. If you haven't read that book first I advise you to read that and finish it before you read this before it makes no sense. The ending on chapter 6 adds up to the next book as good as dead which I also have on my page and will be releasing one chapter of that everyday. Please follow and continue reading!