Crush. (11)

**Faith Pov **
-A month later-
+August 3rd 2009+
                           ~10:46pm~

Tom and Georg laughed with each other, Gustav laughed with Haley but Bill. Oh Bill. He sat quietly eating his food looking down at his plate giving me glances every few times.

I stared at him hopefully without anyone noticing, I had finally been able to see all his features. His auburn eyes swallowed by dark eye shadow and his eyebrow piercing bounced off the reflection of the chandelier that sat above the large dining table.
His pink smooth lips moved as he bit on his food some times slightly opening his mouth and revealing the silver tongue piercing he contained.
How his hair moved gently along with his head movements, how the blonde highlights were much different from the black dreads he held which made him seem attractive. He was, I mean he really was attractive but his personality, his way of "being nice" and the presence he carried was what I hated.

His personality was disgusting, inhuman to say the least. Though he hadn't talked to me since that night I've seen how he treated Haley. Like a pet. She always had to ask him to do stuff, simple stuff anyone should be able to do and the way he showed his "love" to her was violent.

"May I go to the garden?" She would ask, "May I call my mother?" She always got denied. He locked her in this house, like a cage, a cage she hadn't been able to escape for over a year.

She had seen enough to know everything, his past, why he would get upset, his schedule, his full name, his birthday just everything overall but he didn't even know her age to say the least.

"He is just going through a hard time." She would defend. "He loves me he just shows it in a different way." She would add.

But he didn't and it pained me to tell her but he didn't. He always looked at her with disgust but she was the perfect person.

A sweet woman, a beautiful one too.

Her dark brown eyes always glistened with tears because of him yet she always said it was because of the allergies but the way she cried when she believed I wouldn't hear was as if a mother had just lost her daughter.

"Right Faith?" Haley asked making me snap out of my thoughts and look at her with full confusion spread across my face. "Huh?" I let out.
"Haven't you been wanting to go to the mall for a while now and get better clothes than the ones we got?" She asked.

"Oh yeah totally! I'm tired of looking like a 1960's grandma!" I cried out jokingly looking down at the brown dress I had tried to design but miserably failed.

"Yeah Faith that's your fault you just need to learn to sew and make clothes before you go ahead and make that brown trash bag!" Tom laughed making my face go red from embarrassment.

Tom, Tom was something else, well something way different from his brother. He was gentle, nice, He was sweet, a sweetheart with a huge heart for everyone and the way he talked about the one he liked was adorable, how his eyes would light up and his smile would become huge was like seeing a kid happy on their birthday. But sometimes it made me feel upset, well sad, sad that he would never like me in the way he liked Mizuki and I envied her quite a bit because of that but I didn't blame him. She was gorgeous after all. Sweet too but I wanted him. I liked him, maybe even loved him and seeing how much he saw me as just a friend hurt me. He was different though, much different than anyone I knew. He was like a cloud, beautiful, making the day look better than it would be without him, he could be comforting, he matched your emotion. When you were sad he was like rain, making you feel like you could just cry your eyes out with no reason to stop yet at the end it would soothe your pain.
But he could also be like a thunderstorm, dangerous and terrifying yet it still managed to look beautiful.
(I kind of cringed writing the last part of this😭☠️)