1

After getting killed by Kojiro Sasaki. Poseidon gets reincarnated. He gets reborn as Naruto.

While growing up in the orphanage. Naruto was treated unfairly. Whenever someone treated him badly. He punished them(beat the crap out of that person). The orphanage tried to get the third hokage to kick him out. But he didn't allow it.After a while Naruto had enough. He left the orphanage. He decided to go live in the forest of death. He met Anko there. They became great friends.

When the hokage heard that Naruto left the orphanage. He used his crystal ball to find him. After he found out that Naruto was in the forest of death he panicked. He was relieved when he saw that Anko was with him.

After a few days the hokage decided to buy Naruto an apartment. He send an anbu to fetch Naruto.

Hiruzen showed Naruto the apartment. When Naruto saw the rundown apartment he was not pleased. He threatened to kill Hiruzen. Hiruzen could tell he was serious as he felt the dangerous aura Naruto was releasing. Naruto told Hiruzen to give him a proper house or he would kill him. His aura got more terrifying.

Seeing that his life was in danger. Hiruzen decided to let Naruto live in the Senju compound. He told Naruto it belonged to his deceased relatives.

When Naruto turned 7 the hokage told him that he would be enrolled into the the academy.When Naruto joined the academy he was ignored by other academy students because their parents warned them to stay away from Naruto. Some girls didn't. They became his fangirls.

While in the academy Naruto did the bare minimum of what was asked of him. He became friends with other slackers. Shikamaru and Choji.

After his defeat to Kojiro Sasaki. His views of humans changed. He didn't consider them insects anymore. Well except the ones who treated him badly were insect in his eyes.

Naruto enjoyed the time he spend with Anko, Shikamaru and Choji. He later befriended Shino, Lee and the Ichiraku's.

1 Year later Naruto decides to meet the one sealed inside him.

In Mindscape

So my jailer finally visits" Kurama

"The Nine-Tailed fox. So you are the reason those insects hate me." Naruto

"Come here inside this cage so I can rip you apart." Kurama

"You really think you defeat a God. Let's test that." Naruto said as he went to rip off the seal

Before Naruto could do that Minato stopped him.

"Naruto what do think you are doing. " Minato

"I was just gonna teach the fox a lesson." Naruto

"That's reckless. What if the fox defeats you and takes control your body." Minato

"It's fine Minato. If our son thinks he is able to beat the Nine-Tails. Then let's believe in him." Kushina said as she appeared

"Thank you for the support mother." Naruto

"Fine." Minato

Naruto rips the seal off. Kurama come out of the gate. Kurama prepares to fire bijuudama. Before Kurama could fire it. Naruto created a sea of water.

Kurama got swept away by the currents

Kurama got swept away by the currents. Naruto created trident made out of water. He jumped above Kurama.

"Chione Tyro Demeter" Naruto 

Chione Tyro Demeter (Divine Lightning Falling into the Rough) :Naruto leaps into the air above his opponent, unleashing an endless barrage of trident thrusts onto them from above akin to lightning in a thunderstorm. He unleashes them at such fast speeds that countless afterimages are created.

 He unleashes them at such fast speeds that countless afterimages are created

"Amazing his use of water style of is more impressive than lord second's. And look at the speed of his attacks" Minato said impressed

"That's my baby. Teach that fox" Kushina

"Have enough yet. " Naruto said as he looked at the injured Kurama

Kurama's body was riddled with holes.

"You brat. I will kill you." Kurama said as prepared another bijuudama.

Naruto summoned water chains from his back. He captured Kurama with them. Kurama found his chakra sealed off.

"Curse you Uzumaki brat." Kurama

"Water chains. I have never seen chains like that." Kushina

"Bow." Naruto said as he released his aura

Kurama felt fear for the second time in his life. He only feared one other. Madara Uchiha.

"Naruto is only 8 and he has this much power." Minato thought

"What is your name.'' Naruto

Kurama was surprised. Naruto was the first person to ask for his name. Not even Mito or Kushina made an effort to do that.

"My name is Kurama kid. Can we start over. " Kurama

Naruto released the chains. Kurama balled his into a fist. He and Naruto fist bump.

 He and Naruto fist bump

"Sure Kurama." Naruto said with a smile

"He befriended the Nine-Tails.'' Minato

"That's my baby." Kushina

"I guess I don't need to fix your seal. If Kurama here decided to take over your body you could stop him." Minato

After that Naruto talked with his parents. He got to know about them. Their names, his clan the Uzumaki, the events that took place on his birth, etc.

When it was time for them to disappear.

"Naruto my dear boy. I love you so much." Kushina said as she hugged him

Minato also hugged him. They started to fade away.

"Naruto don't forget we will always love you.'' Minato

"Bye Mom Dad." Naruto

They disappeared

"How do feel kid. " Kurama

Kurama sympathized with Naruto. Since he also lost his parent.

"Enraged. I will kill the bastard who took them(his parents) from me." Naruto

Tbc
Next academy graduation