Stay With Me?

I wanted to start writing on this profile more bc I feel like I abandon you guys sooo here's an new story on Katniss and Peeta life. Except... I'm gonna make this a bit more relatable and realistic. Don't knw how it's gonna turn out but like the saying 'Go with the flow.' I'm gonna try it. If not a lot of reads are on this then I'll quit it.... But if you like it vote and leave at least one comment.

Please do not copy write or anything like that blah, blah, blah.

Thnks.

-Kelly...

Summary:

Katniss Everdeen had been the father of her family for all she'd known. She'd provide food, clothes and even part of shelter. After her beloved father passed away because of a fatal accident she had to step up.

What she called mom didn't even exist in her eyes. What she called home sounded more like work.

No time to play or do what every other teenage is doing.

Her sister stays innocent not having a clue on what's going on and why Katniss always does everything while their mom lays in bed weeping her whole life.

That is until so call Peeta Mellark enters town.

Life in a bakery was unexpected but moving from a rich city to the same town of Seam was also a bit different that is until he catches his eye on hard working Katniss Everdeen.

Trying his best to get her attention he doesn't understand what's up with this uptight, quiet, keep to herself teenager.

And what he wants? Is to find out why she's like this? But how can he if she won't even talk to him. What about showing her what real life is about and it's not always trying to provide for family.

Can he show her what life is actually about?

Well...

May the odds be ever in your favour.