A betrayal. (5)

***
**Bill pov**
                             ~9:23pm~

"Shh.. no need to fear me love.." I whispered feeling her shake under my hand.
"You're coming home with me and if you even try and let a peep come out of you I'll make sure to blow your pretty face off.." I threatened a smile forming on my face feeling her try and tug away.

"Now come on." I spoke letting go of her and opening the door of the car before getting out her following right behind.

"Now hurry I don't have much time right now." I snarled as I grabbed her wrist tightly and dragged her behind as I walked through the crowds far away from anyone.

As soon as we were far away I let go of her wrist and turned around to look at her.
Her dark green eyes glistening in the light as they showed a mixed emotion, admiration and fear.

"Please.. please just let me go I don't want to be here and my friend will worry.." she begged.
"No dear.." I paused guiding my hand to her face and caressing it gently.

"Your friend Maria can't help you, she must pay for what she has done and I believe this will teach her a good lesson but don't worry, I'll make sure you'll see her soon.." I cackled as I got closer up to her just enough that I could hear her breathing intensely.
I leaned in slowly a smile creeping on my face until our noses touched. "Very soon." I whispered before pulling away grabbing her wrist and walking to the car which sat at the bar where I had been the night I saw her.

We soon got to the car and she got in quietly her skin warm and soft and her body trembled under my touch.

I hopped into the drivers seat and turned on the engine which let out a loud roar as the headlights turned on.

"Make sure to hold on." I spoke as I hit the accelerator causing the car to jolt forwards, it ran down the road closer to where Maria stood.
I looked through the crowd and saw as Maria noticed me her face turning into shock.

I pulled down the window and pulled my head out the window as the car still moved.

"You'll never get rid of me you stupid bitch!" I shouted a smile on my face though my heart still ached remembering that moment that happened so long ago.

**Akio Pov **
~8:40pm~

I was ready, I knew what would happen, Bill would take Faith and Maria would pretend to care.

I didn't want to take Faith here, I would of taken her somewhere else, somewhere far but I knew if I tried Maria would eventually find me and her and murder us.

I took deep breathes as I drove down the road Faith's soft breathes comforting me but my heart throbbed as I knew I was handing her to a murder, a manwhore, a pig, a monster, a dark human being with no remorse for human life. That's who Bill Kaulitz was.

I lied to her, saying we didn't know why he taunted us but I did know. I clearly knew.

-Flashback 3 years ago-

"Maria what the fuck?!" I shouted looking at the beaten up girl who seemed almost dead laying on a dirty mattress that was surrounded by dirt, must, moss, insects, rats.

"Shut up Akio!" She shouted still looking at her accomplishment. "Bill will murder you for touching Alexandria and you know that!" I yelled pushing Maria aside and running over to Alexandria who still wore her white dress but was now covered in blood and dirt as if she had been beaten for years but she'd only been here one night, and that was enough for bill to come and blow our heads off for even laying a finger on her.