Chapter 5

Kenji wakes up to a loud knocking on the door which he presumes is to jolt him awake, he puts on his usual pants and opens the door. Seeing it's Chitayna he states "Oh it is you Chitayna, what's up? Is it that time of the morning already?" Chitayna replies with "I just felt like being the one to wake you up so morning Kenji-Senpai" in a sweet way.

"Kenji then says with a laugh "Oh morning to you too then Chitayna, so are the other girls awake yet?" and Chitayna replies "Well it is still ten minutes early so only Jackie, Shishana and I are awake right now" and Kenji replies with "Oh okay then". Chitayna then states "I want to try and be a bit different today Kenji-Senpai so may I hug you?" Kenji loves this side of her.

"Kenji says "Oh certainly Chitayna, I am used to sudden hugs now but I like it when you ask this nicely" and Chitayna replies "Well I want to stay on your good side you know?" as she hugs Kenji tightly and just like when the other girls hugged him he hugs back and enjoys it. Chitayna then says "Okay Kenji-Senpai I'll see you again when you get to breakfast".

Kenji then says "See you there Chitayna". Ten minutes later Kenji gets to the dining room and enters to a chorus of good morning from everyone, he greets them back and sits down in his seat to eat breakfast, Tsukiko then asks "So Kenji-Kun, how are you? Do you know who you will be hanging out with after today?" Kenji then thinks to himself a bit.

Kenji then says "I am good and no but if I had to hazard a guess it would be Akané, Gina and you" and Akané confirmed "You bet ya", Gina confirms too "Right on target" and Tsukiko replies in the affirmative too "Exactly and the three school days after that it will be Hyöna and Chitayna" Shishana then adds "Yeah that's right and the week after that it is me and Jackie".

Kenji then asks "Okay after that week how will we do this whole hanging out at school thing?" to which Kireitsune replies "The Wednesday after Shishana and Jackie it is four of the girls" and Chitayna then says "Yeah and for that Thursday it will be four of the girls once again" and Tsukiko adds "Then that means that that Friday it'll be the remaining two".

Kenji then poses a question "Then what about from the next week onwards,one girl will hang out with me a school day each?" And Shishana confirms "Then it is settled that after that last group week each girl will get a turn a day". Everyone nods their heads and finish their breakfast and then get ready for school by brushing their teeth and then going to school.

Ten minutes before school starts the three delinquents from last time approached but with backup this time around. "The first guy says "We meet again Kenji Shedji, bet you are scared now that we are a group, aren't you?" The other two biggest known delinquents and their backup echoed in agreement, they seemed to think that they would win this time.

Kireitsune then warned them "You better leave Kenji-Dono alone or it is not only him you will be afraid of" Tora with more confidence spoke up "Yeah, back off you jerks, you don't know what you're getting into". Yukino also warns "Do as they say you losers or you will regret challenging us and Kenji-Kun" Kenji adds "You don't want to mess with these girls".

The group of delinquents all charge at Kenji at the same time, bad idea on their part. The next thing you know there is an all out brawl going on more like a lopsided beatdown, delinquents get thrown around left and right and as the dust clears Kenji and Co are looking down on the group of delinquents. Kenji laughs at them triumphantly and sneers at them.

Kenji then says "See I told you that you should not mess with the girls and you already knew not to try me". A voice booms from an outside intercom calling all parties involved in the fight to the principal's office. Now they are in the principal's office and the principal asks "So can one of you tell me what the hell happened before class time?"

Kenji then answers "Sir, the three lead troublemakers came to get revenge on me for monday in break time". The principal reacts "Okay firstly what did they do? Because I know the first three are troublemakers" to which Kenji replies "They were harrasing Kireitsune, Tora and Yukino and didn't leave when I warned them" and the principal then thinks for a while.

Then he asks "Then what happened?"
and Kenji replies without fear of trouble "To be blunt sir they rushed to attack me and I tossed them around a little bit and the principal asked "You just tossed them around and didn't punch one of them?" to which Kenji replies "I punched the leader in his solar plexus because he swung his fist at me before his two friends did.

The principal then lets Kenji of the hook saying "I see now, okay I will let you off for taking them on in self defense mister Shedji" and Kenji replies "Thanks principal Yunko. The principal then asks "So what exactly happened to cause such a big brawl today?" to which Kenji replies "The first three came to me, Kireitsune, Tora and Yukino with their backup".

The principal then said "So the three girls also helped beat down those guys today I presume?" and Kenji replies "Yes principal Yunko sir, they got brave because they were a big group and rushed me again" and the principal stated "And the three girls jumped in to protect you in the fight I believe" to which Kenji replied in the affirmative "Yes sir that is it".

Then the principal said "Well I will let you off this time as well for defending yourself from these guys again" and Kenji says "Thanks again sir". Next the principal points at the group of delinquents and says "And you bunch, detention for three whole weeks". Kenji then states "Not to sound like I'm trying to rush you sir but may we please get to our classes?"

The principal then replied "Oh yes you still need to get to your classes, it is now the second half of homeroom" to which Kenji replies "Thank you sir and I hope you have a nice day" and then he bows with the highest respect. Everyone leaves the principal's office to go to class leaving him there chuckling at the whole story all the while thinking how good Kenji is.

Later at break time the four are talking about the delinquents with Kireitsune saying "Seriously I don't know why those guys just can't stop with that" with Tora adding "Yeah they're such a bunch of losers who have nothing to do but harras people" with Yukino also adding "They should know not to mess with us but I doubt we have seen the last of them".

Kenji then says "Yeah but whoever of you girls are with me whenever, I'll teach the delinquents a lesson". Kireitsune, Tora and Yukino all hug Kenji and he hugs the three girls back and thanks them for helping him that morning. The bell rings signalling the end of break and the beginning of the next class's period so Kenji and the girls went to their respective classes.

Later it is the last period and Kenji is writing down notes from the blackboard for a change instead of just thinking. Kireitsune on the other hand is staring at Kenji from her peripheral vision again and thinking to herself 'Kenji-Dono is such an awesome guy but he does not realise we like him a lot already and that we have since the day we met him'.

Kenji catches Kireitsune's gaze and turns to her and smiles at her to which she does the same, her pearly whites perfectly taken care of just like those of the other girls and Kenji with Kenji thinking 'Kireitsune is such a happy girl a lot of the time, it is infectious, the bell rings for the end of school and later at bed time Kenji thinks "Can't wait for tomorrow".