Flickering Flames of Love ♡

Hey, hey, hey!
There's a new Meerasim fan
in town😁🙈

Feel free to drop comments on dialogues/monologues!

Happy Reading 😄

"Murtasim...." A whisper escaped her lips as she witnessed him sitting on the lawn, alone and, devoid of any expression. A lone tear rolled down her cheeks, reflecting the depth of her emotions.

"Agar usne tumhe rohail ke saath dekha hai toh ye uske gairat pe tamacha hai... "

"Aisa shaqz jiski zindagi izzat aur gairat ki wajah se hi chal rhi ho usko Apni biwi ko kisi gair mard ke saath dekhna... Dekhna toh kya tassavur karna bhi maut hai..."

Never before had she felt so powerless, seeing him in such immense pain. Somewhere she was guilty.

"Uske baad bhi agar woh faramosh hai... Apne gusse ko peeye baitha hai ... To waqai tum uske liye uski zindagi uske gairat uski izzat se bhi badh kar hogi beta..."

The pain his eyes held at that moment after seeing her with rohail at his house. For some inexplicable reason, she longed to explain to him that she went to Karachi just to immerse herself in a new environment and not to meet rohail.

All she wanted was to make him understand.

"I am sorry Murtasim..."

There he was sitting in the lawn, his gaze fixed upon the darkened sky. Yet, the darkness within his heart surpassed that of night.He desperately wanted to believe Meerab's words, to trust that she had not gone to karachi to meet rohail but to seek solace in a change of scenery.

The moment he saw rohail holding her soft hands, fury ignited within him. The anger that threatened to cost her nothing but the breaking of his own heart.

"Mohobbat karta hu mai meerab se ..." Rohail exclaimed.

"Murtasim choddo usse.... Woh marr jayega ...."

"Meerab meri biwi hai... Aur Qayamat Tak meri hi biwi rahegi..." Murtasim said, in tone filled with anger while beating rohail black and blue.

"Leave him murtasim..." She shouted with the same intensity.

Every time he wants to believe her she manages to piss him off with her actions. Though unintentional,
her behavior remained unjustifiable.