1.

It was a new atmosphere for me. There were so many people in the crowd among me making the air stuffy and hot. But I didn't care. All I could focus on what the performance in front of me. The music was so loud that I could feel it in my heartbeat, but I still cheered anyways. It was a somewhat small street, a hidden street, a street I had accidentally stumbled across. But none of that mattered right now, all that mattered was that I was here on that street right now witnessing the most amazing thing that I had ever seen. I didn't know the songs they were singing but something made me want to sing along which I tried to do in my cheering. And although I was cheering as loud as I could, my voice still melted in with the cheers of everyone else in the crowds around me. I stopped briefly to catch my breath and noticed someone at the front of the crowd. A girl about my age cheering more loud than anyone else at that moment. During that short moment, her voice echoed through my ears instead of the singing from the event in front of me. With hair like the night sky and eyes that shone vividly like the sun, it seemed that out of everyone in this huge crowd she was the biggest fan.

I felt jealous of how much of an impact she was making here, this was an event I really loved too and I wanted to express it as much as her! I quickly regained my breath and started shouting from the bottom of my lungs refocusing on the out-of-thi...

I felt jealous of how much of an impact she was making here, this was an event I really loved too and I wanted to express it as much as her! I quickly regained my breath and started shouting from the bottom of my lungs refocusing on the out-of-this-world event in front of me. Suddenly, the singing turned into an oddly familiar voice screaming "Wake up Akito! Wake up Akito!"

My eyes flickered open and I found myself in my bed with my sister standing in my bedroom doorway. "You're going to be late, did your alarm not go off!? I've been screaming your name the past 5 minutes and no response!" she shouted. I groaned and pulled the covers over my head, "can't I stay home today?" I groaned. "As if! Your grades are already bad enough and now you want to skip?!" she complained. "Ahhh fine! Just get out of my room already Ena!" I yelled, poking my head out from under the covers. She smiled and walked away back to her own room. "Probably to talk to those stupid online friends of hers.." I muttered under my breath. It was only then that I noticed that my phone alarm had been going off this whole time. Man, what a dream I had that I couldn't even here own alarm ringing. After another minute or so I dragged myself out of bed and reached for my phone. '3 new notifications'. I'll check them later, I thought. But, like the normal teenage kid I checked them anyways. 

AN☆VBS: morning idiot :P

AN☆VBS: you're probably still sleeping, knowing you

I smirked and quickly typed a response back.

S.AKITO: im actually awake you dumbass

AN☆VBS: I'm*

I hated the girl really. She was always arguing with me and teasing me. Though, I'd known her for as long as I remembered, or since junior high anyways. We'd always been rivals, and even now when we're in a group together, there's always that competitive air between us. But although I'd never admit it, she's one of the reasons I am who I am today and why I've been working so hard to surpass RAD WEEKEND the few years or so. 

Author's note: How was it ?? I'm scared its a little too short 😭