Introductions {A/N}

so heads up I write randomly so if I post a part then go missing for months at a time then im okay i just have adhd and autism that fucks with my head. Don't mind the misspelling i also have dyslexia. Go on from here.

I'm a 16 year old born in Denton County Texas. Long story short. Absent parents Adopted by a man named Brent Flores and a woman Amelia Flores both 32 when I was a year old. Grew up on a cattle farm in the middle of no where. I've got 4 brothers two older and two younger. Trevor, Koda, Corbin and Evan. My names Tara Reign Flores by the way. This is a picture of me.

I had my teenage life figured out until last week

I had my teenage life figured out until last week. I had my group of friends I was popular I had a horse I had three beautiful blonde calf's I had decent but not perfect grades I had a damn farm full of animals that kept me busy but no we needed a "Upgrade".

"Hey kid." I looked back from my horse sped and saw my dad "What's up dad?" "Listen I know how much you love the farm and our animals but." he paused for a secound and looked down "But what?" I got really scared "We have to move." I felt my heart drop "What?" "Please Tara just listen to me." I couldn't take it. I stormed past him in disbelieve. I walked into the house and up the stairs into my room tears threating my eyes. "Tara honey what's wrong?" My mom knocked on my door before walking in "Tell me why Dad just told me we have to move?" I sat up as she sat on the edge of my bed rubbing my leg "I'm so sorry honey I know how much you love it here but your father and me both got really good job offers. We are finally at a good financial place to buy a bigger house to. We all know that we need more space." "Mom why. I know that we could use more room but I just got my life figured out. I love my life right now and you're ruining it!" I was enraged "Tara stop yelling. whether you like it or not we are moving. Your life in Westport will be just as good." Before I could ask what Westport is she walked out.

—————————————————————————

I had my headphones in and blasting music. Here I was leaving my whole life behind. I can't believe I'm doing this. I sat knees to chest in the passenger seat of my dads dodge with mom and the boys behind us in moms van. We had got into the neighborhood and had about a mile before our new "house". "How you liking the neighborhood so far?" I could barely hear the man. "I love it, a place with stuck up rich kids that give you nasty looks for breathing wrong, just what i dreamed of." I smiled at him sarcastically before turning back to the window. I heard him let out a sigh. I didn't want to be here. I didn't want a new house. I didn't want a new school. I didn't want new friends. I wanted my old life back. We pulled into a drive way and before I could take four steps I almost get run over in a herd of boys screaming that they get the biggest room. I rolled my eyes. Dad showed us our new rooms that had been set up about two days ago. Surprisingly I got the second biggest bedroom besides the master. I laid on my bed thinkin of what to do. I played sims on my laptop for about two hours. Without the farm I have a lot of time on my hands. All the sudden a hear a faint knock on the front door. "KIDS DOWN HERE NOW!" I hear mom yell I'm the second kid down. Stood in front of us was a mice 4 person family. It was a mom, dad, a young boy looks about the same age as Evan and a girl my age. 

(The girl

(The girl.) "This is our new neighbors Evan this is Cody." mom sent Evan and his new friend up to his room. "And Tara this is Bailey."  I nod my head at her and we go to my room. After about an hour and a half of talking I felt like I've known this girl for years. I even told her about my biological parents and I don't open up that easy to people. "So I know we just met but can you do me a favor?" she asks me "It depends what it is." "There is this guy at out school, his names Oliver Otto and he's one of the smartest kids in our class and my grades suck." she explains "Girl would you get to the point." "Okay okay I need you to fake date him." "WHAT?" I just moved here why do I need to get in drama straight away. "I know it sounds bad but its only till I get my grades up. My parents are really strict about boys and if they know that one of my friends is dating him then they will let me study with him." "Bitch are you serious I just got here I don't even like drama so why get in to it?" I laughed "You go to school on Tuesday I'll Introduce you." "Who said I was agreeing?" "You're doing it. You might actually like him." before I could defend my argument I heard Baileys mom yell "BAILEY, CODY IT'S TIME TO GO HOME COME ON!" she sighed "Well bye girl I'll see you on Tuesday." she walked out and closed the door. What in the actual fuck did I just get myself into.