Hockey Love

hey guyssss! long time no write! (; 

so recently, I had thought of a story idea and I actually really like this one. The main character, Morgan has her personality and favorite things a little like mine. This part of the story that you're going to see below is the intro, or in story terms, is the prologue. I'm really excited about this story! haha enough of me talking, time for the prologue!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Most people think that your typical teenage girl likes to shop at girly stores, talk to their friends, and do their make-up in their free time, and most of the time do cheerleading. 

Well, I'm not your typical teenager. Why exactly? I love hockey.

I can tell you some of the best players in history, the teams in the NHL, and my favorite team's players. I love to look at all the items in the NHL.com shop and one of my favorite things to wear is my hockey jersey. And of course all my other hockey apparel. NHL.com is also one of the main websites I go on often. Welcome to a hockey lover's world. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

haha so this turned out a lot shorter than I thought it would be. Sorry!! But please please please tell me what you think!! Thank you so much for reading!