XXXVi| Here we go again

"Both of us?"

Mira's hands uncomfortabley shook as she fidgeted, wondering why she agreed to this in the first place

Mira's hands uncomfortabley shook as she fidgeted, wondering why she agreed to this in the first place. It was hard to focus on everything going on head of her but when she turned to the side, she was only greeted with more fans wanting to get the attention of her and Lando. She loved racing, truly, but she liked life away from the race track itself. Half of her was excited while the other half wished she hadn't agreed to it all.

The McLaren that Lando Norris drove soon came to a stop on the car park in his designated spot between Daniel's car and Lewis Hamilton's.

"I'm not sure about this," Mira echoed,"It's going to be really busy and loud, it was last time and I'm alone now."

"I know," Lando replied kindly,"But one of the team members, Ally, is going to stay with you when I can't. I made sure they could spare someone and you're allowed in the garage...but if it gets too much and you don't want to be alone in the paddock, she'll take you to my drivers room."

"You shouldn't have to do that," Mira replied. "I don't want to sound like a needy child..."

"You're not, I promise," Lando replied. "Don't let it get to you, Mira. You need support and that's okay. And if you want Ally to leave you alone, she'll do that too."

"Thanks, Lando," Mira smiled.

"Come on," Lando smiled, opening the door and quickly making his way around to Mira's side to open her's.

He took her hand and helped her out from the car, cursing as he nearly forgot the bag he needed. He quickly took it, grabbing the noise-cancelling headphones that Mira had brought, and placing the bag on his back.

"You okay?" Lando asked as she looked around the car park and towards the track.

"Yes," She replied slowly,"They're waving at you."

Lando glanced towards where she was looking. A dirty blonde/brunette haired Mercedes driver was waving happily at the two of them as he jogged over.

"Is that George?" Mira questioned,"This is weird."

"Hey Lando! Mira? I didn't know you were coming!" George smiled, "Nice to meet you in person finally."

"Hi," Mira greeted with a smile. "Yeah...I wasn't sure I was going to end up coming so I didn't tell anyone just in case."

"Well, I'm glad you did," George replied. "It has to be tradition for you to be at the British Grand Prix now."