⚠️Pornstar (PART2) ➤ sunsun ➤ smut

Sorry, I wasn't able to update 💀 school is a bitch and I'm barely surviving. Pls help me

NOT PROOFREAD
-

*click*

Sunoo silently closed his bedroom door as if someone was going to hear him even though he was home alone. He was engulfed in the darkness with the moonlight seeping through the curtains, which were long gone once he turned on his lights revealing his mess of a room.

His shelves were untouched and dusty, his bed wrinkly and disheveled with his stuffed toys, and plushies in different areas and corners of his room, his desk still stacked with paperwork, his laptop unadvised, and his documents still on display. The white light emitting from his laptop slightly lit the room, which Sunoo followed to reach his chair in front of his desk.

Once he got to his seat, he started to arrange his papers and his materials, placing them in their respective places before moving onto his crumpled bed. He climbed onto his queen-sized bed and started to dust off anything on the sheets, fluffed his pillows, and made sure his blanket was prepped and tightly wrapped around his bed.

In a tiresome manner, Sunoo plopped back down onto his swivel chair with a large sigh as he thought of what to do while he waited for his sister to come back home for dinner. He then grabbed his phone out of his pocket to check for the time, The screen showed that it was still 5:45 pm and his sister was not coming back home till 6 pm.

A couple of seconds passed by and Sunoo was still staring out his window, he wandered his eyes around his room to try to find something entertaining until his eyes landed on his half-lit laptop on display. He moved a bit more forward before holding the edges of the device and clicking away on whatever websites, documents, and files were opened.

Till something came up in his mind.

It took him a while to process what he was thinking, not until his hands and fingers unconsciously opened up his Chrome app.

po |

pornh |

porn |

por |

p |

|

I feel like I shouldn't be doing this...

fuck it.

pornhub.com |

*click*

A soft tap emitted from the collision of his fingertip and the keypad as the screen turned to a plain dark grey with nothing on it.

But little did he know that the one-click on his search bar would scar him for life,

A couple of seconds later, it sent him to a black and orange website.

Leading downward to a variety of explicit and graphical content which Sunoo did not bother to check out since he was only on the website for one thing.

P |

Park |

Park Ho |

Park Hoon |

Loading...

Sunoo gulped, waiting nervous about what video he might encounter with his sister's co-worker.