Chapter Thirteen

Ines Auclair:

November 20th 2:15 pm

pouce vert
🍃🪴🍃
Wait a minute...who grew this marijuana in my Dittany pot... couldn't have been me. 👀👀👀

-Ines 🦋
♥️420

Theo Nott: on Merlin no one else like this post, 🚨this is not a drill!!🚨Don't fucking touch that like button or I will find you and hurt you!

Enzo Berkshire: Theo Nott holy shit that's so perfect dude🤣

Draco Malfoy: guess we'll be catching you in detention later then. ✌🏼

Ines Auclair: Draco Malfoy what can i say you've all rubbed off on me. 😈

Draco Malfoy: yeah Don't tell mum that part please Ines Auclair 🙏🏼

______________________________

I made my way to the charms classroom for after school detention. Theo and Draco where already in there, Theo turned to me giving me a salut while leaning back in his chair "my fucking hero." He crooned as I sat down next to him.

A few Gryffindor boys turned and looked at us, Cormac was one of them. They all gave us dirty looks and Draco purses his lips making a kissy noise and winked at them and Theo shot them a middle finger causing them to roll their eyes and turn back around.

Cormac looked like hell, they all did actually...far worse than my boys actually. That shouldn't make me proud but it did a little.

Professor Mcgonagall had us all sign our names on a sheet of parchment. "Where is Mr Riddle?" She asked our table with a stern face. I hadn't seen him since he left my room yesterday. Not in the dorms, not in class, or at any meals.

"He's not feeling well." Theo chimed in trying to cover for him I'm sure,

"Need i remind you the weeks detention you received for fighting was mandatory? For all of you, Mr Nott." She replied arching her brow.

"No ma'am, don't look at me I'm here." He said putting his hands up in the air in a sort of serenader. She rolled her eyes at his antics.

The door creaked open pulling everyone's attention. "Swell of you to join us Mr Riddle. You're late." Mcgonagall said firmly as he entered.