SMG3 Fails at Uno (SMG4 Hydrates or Diedrates)

Here's the thing: SMG3 already knows that he's sold his soul to the streaming devil. Going on Twitch and getting popular was always going to have its consequences. He's accepted this, and he's sat through all of the events that his actions have led to. These events have sucked ass, and as a result, the time of relief afterwards has been taken advantage of to its fullest.

So, he's sitting a bit away from the huge construction beams and tools and whatever the hell people use to make castles (how would he know?) at his desk with his computer, wearing his headphones and streaming away. Playing UNO Online was today's treat, and his chat had the fortune of watching him get ridiculously angry at whoever he was paired with. Thankfully, everyone had gotten used to his angry yelling after a short while of him moving his streams to the Showgrounds.

"Fuck you, you did NOT have a yellow, I do not care what this shit game says— FFFFUCK!" He shouts as YaoiMonger69 places down a red seven onto a yellow seven and promptly ends the game.

L bozo

you are so bad at uno it's actually making me cringe. this shit should not be possible

I think rng hates you personally!

SMG3 runs a hand down his face as he attempts to ignore his chat's unhelpful commentary. He grumbles under his breath as he motions to start another game, hoping that his losing streak of thirteen will end soon.

However, that motion is promptly halted as he feels the buzzing of his phone in his pocket. He takes it out to see that his alarm is going off, aptly named 'Water the Dumbass'.

"Hold on guys, I need to go throw something," he says, putting up his intermission screen and digging into the packaging he had under the desk for an Ice Mountain plastic bottle of water. He takes off his headphones with one hand and grabs the bottle by the cap side with the other before jogging over to the RV.

Opening the door, he slowly crept into the vehicle, his victim already in his sights. SMG4 sits at one of the tables, typing away at his computer.

"Oi, idiot." Four hums questioningly in response, eyes still glued to the screen like those teenagers that old people complain about that hate everyone around them and don't want to socialize. "Think fast!"

He proceeds to hurl the water bottle and nails the man straight between the eyes.

SMG4 lets out a shriek of "SHIT-!" and Three cackles as he escapes, slamming the RV door shut behind him. He repositions himself back at his desk, putting his headphones back on and continuing his stream with a wild grin on his face.

He makes it through the next three losses still snickering, amusement flowing through his veins. He takes a peek at his chat for a moment, only to turn back to it upon seeing its contents.

??? Why are you so damn happy all of a sudden

what the hell did you throw? a baby?

SMG3 rolls his eyes. "You guys wouldn't get the pure dopamine I receive from being a problem." And from there on out, the stream proceeds normally.

It's maybe an hour or so later, when Three's gotten tired of UNO and has switched to The Adventures of Shrek in Shrekville, that he feels a presence behind him. He doesn't have time to turn around before he's whacked on the head with the bonk of an empty water bottle. He moves his headphones off of one of his ears and grins up at SMG4, who's squinting down at him from his place standing next to him, empty water bottle in hand.

"Stop throwing stuff at me, you're gonna break something one day."

"Sure thing, mom."

"You're not a muppet, don't call me that."