♡ Chapter- 2 ♡

——————————————————————————She has accepted her destinywith a smile on her face

She has accepted her destiny
with a smile on her face.
Would he be able to accept his destiny
With a smile on his face
Like she did?
——————————————————————————

EKANSH RATHORE

It's 8:00 in the morning and Ekansh was all ready to go for work. He was looking devilishly handsome with neat gelled hair and three piece suit. Wearing his cufflinks, tie and watch he looked himself in the mirror before heading out of his room.

He reached the dining area to see his family having breakfast laughing and talking. He is happy to see his family laughing but can't express it , shaking off his thoughts he went towards the breakfast table and took his seat.

Everyone wished him good morning but in reply he just nodded his head. The trio of Meera, Riya and Reeyan whined and told their brother to at least reply but three of them were ignored.

Reeyan being Reeyan whined and complained to Meghna (Ekansh's mother) pouting " Dekh rahi ho badi maa aapaka beta na hum ko reply bhi nahi kiya good morning ka aur jab hamna kaha reply karana ko to humko ignore kar diya". Ekansh glared at him making him pout and all the family members laughed at the poor child.

(Are you seeing badi maa your son didn't even replied to our good morning and when we asked him to greet back he just ignored us)

As everyone finished their breakfast Pritam (Ekansh's grandfather) asked all of them to gather in the living room saying he wants to discuss something important.

"Today I want everyone to come at 6:00 in the evening sharp at the mansion we are going outside for dinner with my bestfriend Priyansh's family." Said Pritam as everyone said ok but Ekansh said he can't come because he has important meeting.

"Your meeting has been rescheduled to tomorrow and I am the one who did it. " Said his grandfather to him.

" Why would you do that and it doesn't matter if I come or not , it's important for you to be present there not me". Ekansh said to his grandfather angrily.

" It is important for you to be present there because the main reason of these dinner is to talk about yours and Ferica's marriage proposal. Ferica is Priyansh's grand daughter." Pritam said to is grandson who is fuming in anger now.

" You can't do these to me. How many times I have to tell you I am not interested in these marriage bullshit why can't you understand. I will come and say no and it's my final decision." He yelled loudly at his grandfather.