Chapter Eleven

Ines Auclair:

November 13th 12:46 am

putain de sentiments
🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Fuck having feelings, I'm just here to have a good time. the new Ines is heartless just like you babes. 💋

-Ines 🦋
♥️ 456

Pansy Parkinson: I love it! She's back ladies and gents!

Daphne Greengrass: welcome to the bad bitch club 🫦

Theo Nott: here for a good time not a long time 😜

Cormac McLaggen: I think we can defiantly make a good time happen 😉

______________________________

Direct messages 💌🦉

Fleur Delacour:
Nez...are you okay?

Ines Auclair:
Never better.

Fleur Delacour:
Are you sure? You don't seem yourself, I don't like it.

Ines Auclair:
You don't like what? That I'm not letting people walk all over me anymore? Or that I'm actually having a good time without it all being about you?

Fleur Delacour:
What the fuck are you talking about? Of course I'm glad your having a good time but this isn't you! Fuck feelings? You won't even let a guy touch you unless you're basically in love with him.

Ines Auclair:
Yeah and what has that ever gotten me other than heartbreak? I'm done with that. I'm done letting my heart get in the way.

Fleur Delacour:
But that' what makes you, you. I love your big loving heart. And I'm so angry you're letting some little spawn of evil prick take that from you.
Read

______________________________

****

I slammed the door of my wardrobe "Fuck! I have nothing to wear!" I said falling back onto my bed.

"I'm sure you have something" Pansy said opening it back up. "What about that red dress you wore to the Gryffindor party? You looked hot in red, and I'm sure Cormac would like you in it." She's said flipping through the hangers.