♡ Chapter-1 ♡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They were sitting
They were sitting on the strawberry swing
Every moment was so precious

They were sitting
They were talking on the strawberry swing
Everybody was for fighting
Wouldn't want to waste a thing
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were sittingThey were talking on the strawberry swingEverybody was for fightingWouldn't want to waste a thing~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EKANSH RATHORE
FERICA SHEKHAWAT

✨️

" LEAVE ME , LEAVE ME , HAVE SOME MERCY PLEASE , PLEASE LORD . "

Screams of pleading echoed in a dark alley while the man in front of him impelling the gun inside that person's wound with a evil smrik plastered on his face.

" AHHH , YOU BASTARD LEAVE ME . "

Another man screamed making Ekansh stop impelling the gun inside the man whom he was torturing.

His head snapped towards the man who screamed in pain and his grey eyes which has now taken the shade of charcoal , pierced throught that man's soul making him immediately shiver in fear.

" You just focus on torturing these bastered buddy , I will handel these asshole ."

Ekansh's bestfriend aka Aagasthaya told him making him nod his head with his lips twitched upwards forming a bigger smrik.

" Do torture these fucking bastard nicely , that when we take him to our basement to make him screech in agnoy more he will spit out the truth hastily ."

Hearing the boss's order that two men's eyes widened who was being tortured by the two beasts merciessly.

" STOP , PLEASE STOP , I-I WILL TELL EVERYTHING BUT PLEASE DON'T TORTURE US MORE ."

The man who was being tortured by Ekansh screamed for the mercy to the devil sitting in front of him.

A dark chuckle left his mouth making both the men tortured by them shudder in terror and a cry left both of there mouths.

" THEN GO ON YOU FUCKER WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR ."

Aagasthaya yelled and shooted the man's legs which he was torturing as a loud yawp in pain left that man's mouth.

Seeing these that man gulped and said " We are from the eagles mafia team , boss sent us to steal your strategized plan of your upcoming mafia deal . "