Chapter Ten

Ines Auclair:

October 23rd 11:59 pm

reviens vers moi
🖤🖤🖤
I know you're not seeing this but, I'm missing you...I'm lost without you. I will find away to bring you home Matty.
Photo tag: Mattheo Riddle

-Ines 🦋
♥️ 493

Pansy Parkinson: we got Draco Malfoy back in mostly one piece I'm sure it's just a matter of time love 🖤

Draco Malfoy: I'm sorry I couldn't be more help Nez...

Theo Nott: I'm bout ready to storm the ministry myself if they don't release my boy!

Enzo Berkshire: it's straight fucking rubbish. We will get him back.

______________________________

After a week Draco was finally going to be released from the hospital wing. "Just waiting on a few more tests dear and then you should be on your way out the doors Mr Malfoy." Madam pompfry said cheerily as we all surrounded his bed.

"And what about quidditch...the season starts in 2 weeks, am I going to be cleared to play?" He asked as she was leaving.

She paused rolling her eyes "if you can keep up your strength I should see no problem with it." She shook her head smiling and disappeared behind the curtain.

"Yeah could have a shot at captain since ours is still MIA..." Enzo replied hitting Draco's arm playfully but immediately regretting it as he met my eyes.

"Sorry Nez, i didn't mean it like that...I'm worried about him too." He assured grabbing my hand.

"No...I know, Its okay." I sighed standing up from my chair. I leaned over kissing Draco on the cheek. "I'm just so glad you're doing better...you gave us a terrible scare." I add with a soft smile. "I've got an exam, but if you're not out of here by the time I'm done I'll be back okay?" He nodded and smiled back at me.

I realized I had forgot my book and turned back to go get it hearing the girl in the bed next to Draco's speak to them. "Isn't her father the one who put you in here to begin with? The same one who's probably torturing her psycho boyfriend as we speak?" She scoffed laughing with her friend.

"The Ministry holding someone accountable for their father's actions is why I'm in here dick head, so I'm not going to do the same thing to her." Draco spat back. "Ignorant picks..." he muttered with a scowl. He then looked up noticing me grabbing my book off the table just outside the curtain, no one else had seen me. He smiled softly and nodded at me. I blew him a small kiss and place my hand over my chest never appreciating him more. I knew they didn't blame me, but it felt good to hear the words especially when they didn't know I was listening. These were my friends, no matter what. And they were fucking good ones.