Truth or Dare?

Back in the practice room, all members decided to play a game after working on the finishing touches of the choreography to Resonance. All staff had left them to their devices and called it a day, but the boys wanted to make the most of the time they had left with each-other before promotions started back up.

They all lay, catching their breaths and thinking of what to do in the meantime.

"Why don't we play a game?" someone suggests, no one's quite sure who since it was so out of the blue.

This intrigues a few responses though, "how about jenga," Jaehyun adds.

"Definitely not."

"Let's play rock paper scissors to pick the game," Doyoung adds jokingly causing some of the boys to chuckle.

After some debate, Johnny finally says "Hmm.. how about truth or dare?"

"Sure why not, that's been the most interesting suggestion so far." Mark responds.

All members sit up, gathering into an almost circle in the dimly lit practice room (since it was quite late and they were all tired, they decided to turn the lights low).

"Alright, who's gonna go first?" Johnny questions.

"Let's play rock paper scissors for the order" Doyoung adds once again.

"I'll go," ten says, sitting up more "I have this app that asks you the questions." He says taking out his phone and reading out the question he gets. "I chose truth, it says 'what's one of your weirdest phobias?'"

"We all know this one."

"Fear of fruits... I'm not even sure why.."

Soon the game continues on, each boy having a very interesting turn, some spicy, some funny... some... kind of boring. Next, it was Yuta's turn, this time he had the phone and chose truth.

"So.. what's the question..?" Jeno asks after a period of silence.

Yuta smiles and laughs a bit, "I'm definitely not saying it."

"Why not? Is it bad?" Jungwoo asks.

"No.. not bad, just.. bold."

"Im sure its fine to say, just tell us." Johnny adds.

Yuta laughs again, looking up from the question, hiding it before Haechan next to him could look. "No thanks."

"Cmoonn," Haechan wines, trying again to get a peak at the question.

"Atleast give a hint." Renjun says to get Haechan to stop complaining.

"I'll answer it, I just wont say what it is, if you want you can guess.. but I doubt you'd get it."

"Fineee, then answer it." Haechan wines again.

"Its asking for specific people this would apply to.. but it's almost half of you guys." Yuta says.

This peaks some more interest from the boys in the room and they start to think of ideas.

"Hmm.. then we can write all of our names down and you can cross off who wouldn't apply." Winwin suggests.

They get a board out and write all their names down on it in the order of 127, Dream, and lastly Wayv, connecting Dream with 127 since they both have Haechan and Mark.

Yuta begins to scan the board. First, is Taeil. "I mean... sometimes with Taeil, but it does apply to him," he keeps him on the board. Then, Johnny and Taeyong. He doesn't hesitate to keep them on the board, brushing past their names with ease.