HOW IT ALL HAPPENED 👀!

Firstly, my name is Kim Nayeon. I was seated in the living room, engrossed in writing my story,when a sudden noise caught my attention. I turned to investigate but going nothing amiss. Slightly annoyed, I shrugged it off and resumed my writing.However, the sound persisted, prompting me to stand up, growing increasengly frustrated. I opened my bedroom door and called out for my mother but there was no response. Descending the stairs, I discovered an empty house, which immediately caused a sense of panic to grip me. It had only moments ago that my mother had visited my room to inquire about my meal. Frantically calling out for her yielded no result. Perplexed, I conjectured that she might have stepped out, returning to my room to continue my writing untill sleep overcame me.

Startled from my slumber, I found myself in the midst of an unusual scenario. I observed myself cleaning the floor as I heard the woman's voice reproach me, demanding better cleaning effort. Looking up, I encountered a woman dressed in an attire reminiscent of a bygone era. Misinterpreting the situation, I laughed and jokingly asked if she was in a movie production. Playfully, I examined the surrounding accessories, sharing laughter in the process. However, the woman's countenance swiftly transformed into one of anger, culminating in an forceful slap and a violent shove to the ground. Brushing of her clothes, as if ridding herself of filth, she uttered disdainful words, labelling me a lowly maid. Bewildered, I contemplated the absurdity of the situation. A person donned in maid attire swiftly interceded, offering apologies on my behalf while addressing the woman as "your highness" collecting myself, I wondered aloud about the peculiar circumstances surrounding me. Disregarding my inquiry, the woman moved on, the other girl, dressed as a maid, regarded me with concern and reproached my behavior, reminding me that the woman I had encountered was the second daughter of the king in the Silla kingdom. perplexed, I questioned the veracity of the events, liking them to movie, as I scanned my surrounding, I realized the absence of any filming equipment. Abruptly, I felt a very powerful slap against the back of my head. Startled, I turned to face the source, discovering it to be the maid.

Confused and seeking clarity, I voiced my confusion, inquiring about my identity, location, and situation, in response, she identified me as park wonyoong, a maid in the palace, while introducing herself as Kim Yeji, also serving as a maid within the palace walls. She asserted that we were situated in the historical Silla kingdom. Astonished, I refuted her claim, affirming my true identity as Kim wonyoong, a student in University of Seoul, South Korea, pursuing my passion for writing. Sensing my distress, Yeji questioned whether I had sustained a head injury while cleaning the stairs. In the midst of our conversation, the sound of approaching footsteps diverted our attention. Yeji promptly bowed, and as I turned to investigate, I laid eyes upon a gentleman I striking black royal attire. Suddenly, a recollection struck me - he resembled the antagonist from the very story I had been writing .

Before I could fully process this revelation, someone forcefully yanked my head down reprimanded me for failing to show proper reverence to prince Doyoung

Before I could fully process this revelation, someone forcefully yanked my head down reprimanded me for failing to show proper reverence to prince Doyoung. Stunned by the revelation that the prince bore thesame name as the villain in my story, and considering Yeji's connection to park Wonyoong, I entertained the incredulous notion that I had somehow the realm of my creation.

Nonetheless, I swiftly dismissed this notion as preposterous. Nevertheless, the unwavering gazes of those surrounding me, including prince Doyoung, confirmed that something awry. It dawned on me that my thoughts Had inadvertently escaped my mind, escaping my lips for all to hear. This realisation prompted a collective burst of laughter, with even the prince joining in momentarily. However, his expression swiftly transformed into one of seriousness as he inquired about my well-being, contemplating the circumstance, I took a deep breath and resolved to gain clarity. Approaching the prince, I gathered my resolve and delivered a resounding slap. The ensuing shockwave of reactions reverberated through the crowd, leaving everyone, including myself, astounded. In that moment, I couldn't contain my emotions and a primal scream escaped my lips, " Aaaaaaaaah!"

 In that moment, I couldn't contain my emotions and a primal scream escaped my lips, " Aaaaaaaaah!"

TO BE CONTINUED
PART 2 COMING SOON