Your Love Is My Necessity

Narrator: Karen pulls up and parks in front of her home in her silver gray Lexus. As she gets out, closes the door, & walks towards her ex boyfriend she sees him outside sitting on his bike with one of his legs up looking at her with his lips pursed as if she is the one in the current wrong.

 As she gets out, closes the door, & walks towards her ex boyfriend she sees him outside sitting on his bike with one of his legs up looking at her with his lips pursed as if she is the one in the current wrong

Zac: You really changed the locks?!

(Quickly walking towards the sidewalk and then to her door) Karen: Yes indeed, my brother changed them as soon as you left earlier today.

[After Karen unlocks the door her and Zac walk in together]

Karen: Just get your shit and go please.

(Slamming the door shut and then slowly walking into the kitchen towards Karen): 3 years? You just gonna throw it all away just like that?

(Loudly scoffing in disbelief at the nerve of him in this line of questioning) Karen: No, you threw it away when you got with that insta-hoe.

(Opening his mouth and hands up into the air balling them into fists in desperation before letting his arms fall to his sides in disappointment for allowing the same thing to happen tet again) Zac: I was.

(At the end of her rope with hum doung the same shit and then apologizing only to do the same shit to her over and over) Karen: What?! What you was, HUH?!

(Knowing he has royally fucked up for the....well what makes this even worse is he has lost count of how many times he has stepped out on Karen at this point. And he truly does love her so she is scaring him with just how done she is coming across. It feels like he doesn't have control over himself at times. And he wishes he could gain the control sonehow and get her to understand) Zac: Can we at least talk about this??

Karen: Can you just go?!

Zac: You stay acting as if this ain't my place too Karen.

(Turning her head to the side with an expression of pure confusion scrunching up onto her face as she shakes her head to reply in question before turning back to him) Karen: What the hell are you talking about????

(Lifting his arms to his sides and letting them fall back down once again) Zac: So you really gonna act like I ain't help you with the deposit?

Karen: Yeah and you ain't spent a dime on rent since! So I damn sure think WE ARE EVEN ZAC!

(Frantically moving his arms up a tiny bit and down again multiple times in a panic of just how real this is starting to feel to him when Karen continues looking at him in expectation to get all his belongings and leave as he quietly responds) Zac: Alright..........but baby you asked me what love is right?