How many?

Tokyo: 1
Honestly, I do only see Tokyo having just the one. She would even be lucky just to have the one. In the series, she explains that she doesn't want to be changing diapers or anything to do with looking after a baby, so really, I believe kids aren't for her. However, I believe she would have the one due to if she fell pregnant, she would keep it because it would be part of her rollercoaster.

Rio: 2 (twins)
In the series, it tells us that Rio wants kids when he explains to Berlin that he wants to have lots of kids with Tokyo. However, I believe that once his girlfriend has had her first pregnancy and had given him his beautiful twins, he would be over the moon with his two babies but would believe they were very hard work and decide that he didn't want more and he was happy with the kids he had been given.

Nairobi: 4
As we all know, Nairobi was born to be a mother, and that's what she has longed to be most of her life, especially since she has had Axel taken away from her. Due to this, I believe she would have four kids because it is quite a lot and she would love the job they give her: mother. She would also tell them all about their big brother, Axel, and how amazing he was and that one day, he would meet all of his siblings.

Bogotá: 1
As we all know, Mr Bogotá has been all over the world and left a baby in each country he had ever lived in. And with each baby, came a different mother. That's why I believe that if you had a baby with Bogotá, you would only have the one, considering that is his tradition. Plus, he has way too many kids already.

Palermo: 1 (with a woman)
I know for a fact that Palermo is definitely not fussed on starting a family or having any kids. However, if you fell pregnant and the baby was his, I have a feeling that he would stick around. We all know that Palermo loves hard, which means you would mean more to him than life itself, and because of that, he wouldn't be able to leave you. Having a little tantrum about it first, he wouldn't be happy about you wanting to keep the baby, but once you firmly explain to him that you were, he would come to facts that he was going to end up with a kid. Over time, watching your belly grow, he would fall in love with the baby you were getting ready to give to him and once it was born, he would love them just as much as he loves you.

Professor: 3
We all know that Sergio wants kids when he tells Tamayo that one day, he wishes to be a father of a thief. Due to this, it makes me believe that Sergio would definitely not mind being a father to more than one thief. The more kids he has, the more mini thieves he will be able to create and lead on his legacy, hopefully training them to be even better than him. Having his own kids would be like creating his own mini gang, and that, he would most definitely adore.

Lisbon: 1
Lisbon already has Paula, but I definitely believe that she wouldn't mind having another one, due to the fact that she was crying happy tears when Sergio confessed to her that he wanted her to give him a baby. This makes me believe that she wouldn't mind having one more, but no more than that due to her age.

Denver: 3 (set of twins)
We all know that Denver loves kids. Due to Cincinnati and how he let the hostages that were parents call their kids once a day, it shows that he has a soft spot for the kids he calls his own. Thanks to the advice of Bogotá, Denver has now been able to become a better father and realise what it means to be a father, and this would probably want to make him have more kids. Plus, we all know how happy he was when Cincinnati was born.

Berlin: 0
Berlin would most definitely not stand for having any kids. As we all know, Berlin refers to kids as nuclear bombs and a poison that takes away one's freedom. If you fell pregnant with the child of Berlin, he would for sure leave you, unless you agreed to have an abortion.

Stockholm: 1
Stockholm already has Cincinnati, who she adores. But personally, I believe that she would be more than happy to give him a little brother or sister. And that's why I believe, she would most definitely have one more.

Manila: 2
I've never heard Manila complain about having kids throughout the series. However, I believe that she wouldn't mind having a couple of kids because she told Denver that she fell apart when she saw him, Stockholm and Cincinnati together, as a happy family. This shows that she was jealous of the life that Stockholm had, which shows she wouldn't mind having a couple of kids with the man she loves the most.

Pamplona: 2
I've never heard Matias complain about having kids either, throughout the series. So, I believe that once he has a stable and happy relationship with the woman he loves, he will want to start a family with her.

Moscow: 1
We all know that Moscow has Denver, that he strongly adores, so, a couple of years after he had had Denver, I don't see him complaining about having another kid he would adore.

Oslo: 2 (twins)
Oslo doesn't really speak, so I don't know how he would feel about having kids. However, if you fell pregnant with his kids, I feel like you would have twins.

Helsinki: 3 (with a woman)
We all know that Helsinki loves kids, especially because of the way he was playing with Cincinnati in S3 on Stockholm's birthday. This makes me believe that he wouldn't mind having a few of his own.

Marseille: 3 (triplets)
We all know that Marseille has a soft spot for babies, especially because of the way he was looking and holding Victoria in S5. This makes me believe that he would definitely not mind having some of his own. He would have a soft spot a thousand times bigger for his own kids than he would for Victoria, and that would most definitely be massive because he did have quite a big soft spot for Victoria. Also, I believe he would end up having three because he just loves babies and would most definitely not mind having more after his last one has started to grow up. However, he would definitely see his kids in the baby stage forever, even though they wouldn't be able to be.