1) Valentina

There are worse things than being kidnapped and having no clue about where you are

For example, I could be pooping in a public toilet, and everyone could hear it, or I could be forced to listen to "Dance Monkey" for a lifetime.

However, being kidnapped is still insanely bad it just lacks significance since this is not my first rodeo: when I was six, I was kidnapped on my birthday, then there was my parents' anniversary and during a wedding.

I am pretty sure thats what my mother experienced quite a few times after marrying Afredo Garcia.

Afredo Garcia was a man whose heart only consisted of money. All he desired was power which was understandable for a man like him and the type of family we are.

"My husband will show up..." I mutter to myself as try and reach for the blindfold covering my eyes, but my hands were also tied up.

I could not move.

The sun slapped my face as I felt the tickling of the heat tease me as I accepted my fate. I know well enough that my husband: Mateo Capo would not save me. He didn't love me, nor did I love him.

Mateo and I were in an arranged marriage but on my side, it was forced.

I didn't want anything to do with a man whose reputation was filled with blood and tears, yet I couldn't speak up.

All I had was my father, I was isolated from everyone and was forced to endure home school since I was three, perhaps for my protection or more importantly the protection of my father.

After the films I've seen there is no way in hell I would have survived high school.

I'm bullying material.

My life was built from dirty money. Everything I had was given by a cost. My own marriage was for money. Although I enjoyed the privilege and the ability to receive anything my heart desired all I wanted was love and also to experience freedom.

A strong grip touched my shoulder as I got carried into the new hell hole I was about to endure.

A woody smell hypnotised my nose as I fought the urge not to cuddle into the arms I was carried into. A low mumble danced in my ear as the same sunlight shone bright on my face.

"My husband will save me!" I whisper to convince myself. A soft chuckle escaped whilst I gripped tightly on the shoulders of the man holding me.

Suddenly a loud thump echoed, and I'm placed on a chair. My legs were slowly traced, and a loud hiss echoed out of me.

"Get off!" I yell as I attempt to kick the person in front of me.

This was insanely difficult since my eyes were covered with a void of darkness.

I move my arms trying to unloose the rope in my hand, but I fail.

This is pitiful.

"I am not interested in you; I'm trying to tie your legs, so you don't fucking run away." There was poison in his words and a sense of hatred dripping from each word.