Prolouge.

3rd Person 

What an interesting human..  The unnamed king thought as he watched with a blank expression on his face as the girl ran around trying to escape from the grasp of his royale guard nerefpitou.

''Please Ill give you anything dont hurt me!'' The girl said as she ran around grabbing things and putting them on display for them to take but none of them peak their interest as she was there target.

''Listen it'll be easier if you let us kill you now and you wont be so out of breath when you die.'' the humany looking cat said as she caught the girl and grabbed her hair putting her on her knees to look up at her.

'' why do you want me?! a normal girl that has nothing special about herself '' she said as she cried lightly her e/c orbs filled with sadness  looking at the unknown cats redish orbs.

''Silence girl.'' The Unnamed king said as he stood up from his sitting position. He looked at the girl and scoffed ''Why are you not allowing yourself to be killed...Why are you not like the others?'' He said As his pink orbs dulled.

''before i die please tell me what is the name of you what is the name of a king who kills gruesomely and shows no remorse please tell me so i can haunt you down.!'' The girl said as she looked him down her eyes showing clear anger in her orbs.

The Unnamed king stood in shock a unnamed king.?... 

''dont kill her knock her out and bring her to the palace'' he said his back turned to them as he left the room.

''what are you talking abo-!.'' the girl then lay there unconscious... 

TBC