Chapter 5: Conversation

Robin's POV :

Its been days since Starfire has been avoiding me. I mean, we still work as a team.. But, everytime we get home after fighting a bad guy, she runs directly to her room. And now everyday, she just asks for someone to bring her her Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner to her room. I knocked on her door so i could talk to her in private, but she just screamed, "Please! Leave me alone!!"  

I felt really awful about that, so i decided to go to my room. 

I was finally done blaming myself, and i went out of my room. 

The hall was really quiet. I walked to the living room and realized it was 10 in the evening. I went up the roof and sat there. I watched as the moonlight washed over Jump City. Then, i heard footsteps. I stood up, ready to attack. The owner of the footsteps showed her face. 

"Starfire?" I asked, lowering my fists.

Starfire's POV:

I was surprised to see Robin in front of me. He too, looked surprised.  

"Oh. Hello Robin." I said, my lips forming a frown. 

"Hey. S-sorry about earlier" He said. 

"It is alright." I told him. 

"Hey, we need talk." He said, his nervous face turning serious. 

"Umm.. Okay." I said, letting in a silent gulp. 

"Why are you avoiding me?" He asked me. 

My eyes were wide, "Does he know?" I thought to myself. 

"Of course i am not." I lied. 

"Star, tell me the truth."  

I took a step back, "It is complicated..." and i took off into the dark night, leaving Robin confused and alone. 

I watched him whisper to himself and walk back inside the tower. 

I was ashamed, i felt tears slowly fall from my face.

Robin's POV:

---2 MINUTES AGO---

After Starfire took off, i whispered to myself "Looks like i'll have to leave her alone. She needs time..."

---PRESENT---

I walked down the hall, then into my room. I felt ashamed once again. I was also blaming myself again. 

I sat on my bed, rubbing my neck. 

Then, i laid myself on my bed. My eyes closing.... And i was finally asleep. 

---Morning---

"Cockadoodledoo!!!" 

I heard a familiar voice say. 

I woke up to find Beast Boy as a rooster by the window of my room. 

He spotted me and walked towards me. 

"Mornin'" He said, smiling. 

"Um. Thanks for the wake up alarm." I joked. 

I opened my window and let him in. 

"Thanks." He said, as he entered my room.  

He hopped on my bed, and turned back to normal. 

I closed my window, and he began to talk. 

"So.. I saw your conversation with Star last night." He told me. 

"What?! Thats private!" I shouted at his face. 

"I-i'm sorry. I didnt know." He said, smiling. 

"Why are you smiling?" I asked him. 

"Cause i can't believe you don't see the reason why she's avoiding you." He said, still smiling.

I glared at him, "What do you know?"

"Well..." He started.

I went close to hear better.

"Yeah???" I asked.

"Its the kind of thing that....." He said.

"Kind of thing that what?" I asked.

I went closer.

"That.." He began.

Then, he jumped out of my bed, opened my door and got out of my room.

I lost my balance and fell on my floor.

Beastboy ran out, smiling at me, saying "You're too desperate!"

I pulled myself up and shouted, "BEASTBOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys! Hoped you liked this chapter! If you do, please vote and comment!

By the way! Its summer!! Woohoo! I can't wait to wake up every weekday finding out that there's no school, and that no alarm to wake me up so early in the morning! 

Let me tell you, that we have a ramp at school and our classroom was on the 3rd floor. And a lot of us had to go up using that ramp. Its so tiring!!!! Sorry i have to make you waste time reading this little note. Just wanted to share:) So, again. I really hoped you liked the chapter! Thanks for reading!!!