JOURNEY TO LOVE - 16

AMELIA KNIGHT

I eagerly stepped onto the terrace, transformed into a magical haven for our date night. Golden fairy lights adorned every corner, casting a soft, ethereal glow that danced with the evening breeze.

A trail of golden rose petals led to the table, their delicate beauty accentuating the golden theme. Around the terrace, golden lanterns hung from the ceiling, casting a warm and inviting radiance.

A table adorned with a glistening golden tablecloth awaited us, illuminated by flickering golden candles, creating a warm and intimate atmosphere. Soft cushions in shades of gold beckoned us to cozy up, while the gentle breeze carried soft melodies of love, infusing the air with romance.

Under the golden canopy of fairy lights, our terrace date night unfolded, a precious moment bathed in the shimmering golden hues of love and enchantment.

"It's so beautiful. Isn't it ?" I said, my voice a mere whisper, enchanted by the beautiful view.

"Yeah." Came his reply, sounding dazzled by the view. I turned to have a look at him, and once again.

My eyes couldn't help but be drawn to him, exuding an irresistible charm, dressed in a sleek, black shirt that clung to his form, accentuating his chiseled physique. The shirt's seductive neckline hinted at a hint of his sculpted collarbones. Paired with crisp, white pants that hugged his waist, the ensemble exuded sophistication and confidence. With his sleeves casually rolled up, the veins in his strong, muscular arms were on display, tracing a map of strength and determination.

"Shall we ?" He asked, in deep, husky voice, forwarding his hand. I placed mine in his, filling my body with millions of butterflies.

I slid my sandals out, feeling the soft mattress underneath and we settled down across from each other.

"I am still so surprised by their choice. In fact, they give me an idea." I whispered, gazing at the mesmerizing site.

"What would that be ?" He asked, pouring himself wine and me a glass of fresh juice.

"We can start a summer internship for highschoolers to express their creativity." He looked around, sipping on his drink. "It will reduce our costs to some extent and also it will look good on their resume and put additional amount in their pockets."

"That's sounds right." He agreed.

Thereafter a moment of silence fell upon us as none of us knew what to talk about.

"Do we only have business to talk about ?" I muttered, playing with my glass, before catching his eyes.

"I think we both need some classes from the kids and even Nathan." He responded, with a hint of playfulness earning a soft chuckle from me.

"Or we can try ourselves ?" I suggested. He narrowed his eyes at me, taking yet another sip and he looked much more alluring than before, if it was possible.

"And how do you suggest doing that ?" He inquired.

"Uhm..we can just ask some random questions, to get to know each more." He gave me a subtle nod and motioned for me to begin.

As I thought of random questions, the questions that came into my mind were

What is your favorite food ?
What is your favorite color ?
Your favorite thing to do ?
Any girlfriends in the past ? If yes, why did you break up ? and so on.

But the funny part is I knew answer to them all. I sighed in exasperation.

"No questions ?" He remarked.