SLICK

Mitch wondered if they were moving in or if they were just there for the summer. They had enough bags and boxes for it.

Immediately a boy caught his eye. He had dark brown curly hair which he often slicked back with his hands. He was skinny and pale. He wore sunglasses and an over sized sweater over his light shorts. 

He seemed to be complaining to his parents about something. He slumped his shoulders and sighed exasperatedly. 

Another boy came out of the car. He was taller and more muscular than the first. His hair was red and his skin fair. They looked nothing alike but Mitch assumed they were brothers. He stood across from him and cocked his head. Then the redhead smiled in what Mitch assumed was an attempt to cheer the first boy up. The corners of his mouth rose and then they both headed inside leaving most of their luggage out. 

Mitch lived in Delaway. It was his home town and he often watched people come and go when summer came around and people wanted a nice vacation by the beach. It was really the only time the town became lively. It was normally more like a village. There wasn't much to do around Delaway. 

Mitch lived alone. He was twenty-one and his parents had passed and left their house to him. People had advised him to sell the house and move away but Mitch insisted on staying and watching. He loved people watching. 

The house was big but old and had a great view of the neighbors' backyard. They had a swimming pool and Jacuzzi. The neighbors' house was a lot more modern and fancy. If this was their summer house they had to be filthy rich. 

Mitch sat on his roof top and watched...

His neighbors had dinner outside. They enjoyed some wine together. The whole time the brown-haired boy said little to nothing. He finally took off his sunglasses and Mitch gasped at his beauty. He had green eyes and freckles. Nice, dark lashes and eyebrows and plump pink lips. Mitch could see all this through his binoculars. 

"Bye!" The brother giggled happily as their parents disappeared inside. He was definitely drunk. 

The brothers were whispering to each other and soon enough began to kiss. 

Mitch's eyes widened in surprise. 

Definitely not brothers then. 

Mitch heard the engine of a car on the other side of the house. He ran across the roof and saw the parents drive away. 

Like a maniac he ran back and stared at the boy and his lover. They took off each others clothes, not wasting any time. 

Mitch's breath got caught in his throat and he felt aroused watching the two make love. Did they really think no one was watching? 

The redhead sat on the couch while the brown-haired boy grinded on top of him. Mitch just couldn't look away. 

When they were done the brown haired boy simply went back into the house as if nothing had happened. 

Noah hated this town. It'd been a day since their arrival. The last time his family had visited was when they were actually happy. 

His parents were together but that was mostly for show. They fooled themselves and everyone around them even though they often slept around. 

They had to keep up appearances for their respective businesses. 

Noah wasn't one to pretend or beat around the bush. He hated the act they forced him to put on. That of the loving son. About a year ago he'd decided to stop pretending. His parents thought a trip to their old beach house would do Noah some good. They thought he was being rebellious when in reality he was just being himself.