Chapter 1

Narrator's Voice: Danni pulls into her parking lot right in front of her apartment with one goal on her mind. To fix things with the man she loves, maybe all she needed was a good feel good high with her Sista Circle and the happiness she feels off of Karen actually being okay to realize she has to cherish every moment and live in truth. And if anything is the truth, it's most definitely the fact that Daniella King is in love with Preston Horace no matter how stubborn she ever tries to be in fear of being hurt again like in her past relationships. She is determined to face and overcome that fear tonight though so with purpose as she gets out of and locks her car. She walks up to her door, unlocking it to walk in, then locks it behind her. Flipping her heels off, quickly taking her work shirt off within mere seconds quickly walking towards Preston with lust, love, attraction, & eager want in her eyes and demeanor.

Preston: Danni? Hey, how did your night with the girls go? I'm so damn happy Karen is okay, thank goodness that was scary. Um....why are you looking at me like that? You haven't stared at me that way in a long long time, what are you doing??

Danni: (Ripping Preston's orange sweater and T-shirt off of him. Unbuckling and pulling off his huge cowboy themed belt from around his pants's buckles, unzipping his pants, helping him out of them) Something I should've done ages ago. I love you Preston and I'm so sorry baby. For how much I've been pushing you away. The self sabotaging's been ridiculous but I'm ready and oh wait a minute.

Preston: (Smiling from ear to ear hearimg the words he has been hoping for so long has him on a cloud 9 of joy) What? What's wrong?

Danni: That damn Mindy. You gotta officially end things with her first if you still want me that is.

Preston: Are you kidding Daniella?

Danni: Oh not the full name now, you ain't never called me that.

Preston: (Laughs in response) I'm serious though, of I still want you. I never stopped and don't worry about her. I broke up that situationship I had with the same night later on after you saw us at the bar. It just didn't feel right, it was as if we were trying to force circle into a star shaped hole. You're the only woman for me Danni, you know how much I love you. All I've wanted is a little help to learn the special exact kinda way you wanna be loved.

Danni: I love you too my Cowboy! And you have no idea how happy it makes me to hear you are a single man. And zI would be more than happy to help you learn all you need too. You can help me learn some things too we both have areas to improve. So in that case wanna help me finish what we were starting?

Preston: You know it girl! (Picking Dani up and softly laying her down onto her bed as he slides down to pleasure her with his perfect mouth and boy toy.

[Scene Change To Tommorow Morning]

Danni (Waking up cuddled up with Preston sbe smiles up at him seeing him wake not too long after her): Good Morning Pres.

Preston: Good Morning Sunshine, I take it you fully remember all of what was said and done last night.

Danni: I surely do and am happy about it. I think there is only one thing really left to do.

Preston: And what would that be.

Danni: Me asking you the magic question. Would you be my boyfriend?

Preston: Of course my dear, as long as you'll be my girlfriend.

Danni: We're together!

Preston: Finally some commitment!

Danni: I am so relieved we finally got our heads out of our behinds. So you know this means we are gonna start going on dates right we completely skipped that part while initially getting to know each other.

Preston: There's nobody else I'd rather date in the universe my love. You know this also means I gotta start taking you down to the farm and showing you the culture and around country town too right?

Danni: For you and you alone Mr. Horace I'll do it. You betta be glad I love you dude because I promise you wouldn't nobody else be having me yeehawing, riding horses, & raising no damn cattles. We deserve a reality show detailing my POV being with you called "For The Love Of Preston"

(The lovers laugh and hug in reunited glee)