𝟎𝟎𝟑. freaky

𝕭𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗬𝗢𝗨
╔════ ❛ ❜ ════╗
࿐ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ³
— ❪ night bites ❫ ✮
╚════ ❛ ❜ ════╝

LISTEN, I'M NOT SAYING don't date the guy, I'm just saying take it slow." Bonnie shut the driver's door.

"You are the one who said to go for it." Aurelia pointed at Bonnie, to which Elena nodded.

"Now, I'm saying take it slow." Something was up, and Aurelia wasn't going to give up on finding out what it was.

"Why the about-face?" Elena noticed as they started to walk into school.

Bonnie denied, "What about-face? You're single for the first time in your entire high school career; it's the perfect time to play the field."

"Oh, because she's so that girl." Aurelia sarcastically remarked, earning a playful glare from Bonnie. "Seriously, what're you not saying?"

"It's stupid," Bonnie wanted to drop the subject, but the two girls weren't about to let it slide.

"Bonnie," Elena stopped her, and then Aurelia paused her walking, crossing her arms.

"What?" She faintly replied.

Elena gave her a knowing look, "Spit it out."

"I accidentally touched Stefan...and I got a really bad feeling." Bonnie shrugged.

"Is that it? Bonnie," Elena smiled as her face went back to her previous happy expression. Bonnie went to storm off before Elena grabbed her arm.

Aurelia paused, "The touch from yesterday?"

"Yeah, that touch." Bonnie sighed as she dropped her hands to her sides, "Elena, it was bad bad."

"Is this the whole witch-mojo thing again?" Elena rose her brows. Aurelia believed that had something to do with it as Bonnie was literally beaming at the thought of Stefan and Elena becoming more serious, before that accidental touch.

"Y'know what? I'm just concerned." She replied with a lie, a lie Aurelia was able to tell.

"Mhm..." Aurelia hummed, before looking away once Bonnie glared at her.

"This is me expressing concern about my best friend's new boyfriend." Bonnie continued.

Elena rested her hands on Bonnie's shoulders, "And I love you for it, I do, but I feel good. It's been a hard year and I'm starting to kind of feel like things are getting back to normal again. And you know what? Stefan's a big part of that."

Bonnie took a deep breath and smiled, "Okay," She gave in as Aurelia clapped her hands before getting dragged along with them as she laughed.

"Good morning, Elena. 'Morning Bonnie and Riley," He smiled at the two other girls before Bonnie stammered.

"Hey, we gotta find Caroline." Aurelia turned to Elena as she was able to tell Bonnie didn't feel quite comfortable with Stefan around, "She's not answering her phone, so see you guys."