Chapter One

Jason and Emily had been dating for over two years and did almost everything together. They would watch markiplier together, eat the grimace shake together, and even have sex together (they never ever forever did, they always ended up watching scott the woz).

       They were an inseparable pair until they had gotten into a huge fight over who had a bigger cock between either Springtrap or Dreamybull. Jason was on team dreamybull while Emily was on team springtrap.

        "Fuck you springtrap is packing!" Emily exclaimed.
        "God you're such a fucking loser!" argued Jason.
        "Fuck you!"
        "Fuck you, I'm going to Charles Entertainment Cheese!"

         Jason slammed the house door and stormed off to the local Charles Entertainment Cheese down the road. The heated argument replayed in his mind over and over again like a broken record. He loved Emily dearly but couldn't stand her stubbornness against his alpha intuition.
"She just doesn't understand that dog in me" he thought.

        Jason stepped foot inside of the lively establishment. The fluorescent lights flashed over the loud arcade games while the ratty animatronics sung in the background. Jason took a seat about 30 feet away from the main stage and waited for a server to come by. His beady eyes darted across the festive restaurant out of boredom.

       Something brightly blue had caught his eye. It was a girl with long bright blue hair that looked practically luminescent. She wore a Sonic the Hedgehog crop top paired by ripped black shorts, along with a pair of officially licensed Sonic sneakers, and finally a pair of blue ears clipped to her teased hair.

      The girl noticed Jason staring at her and nearly teleported over to the empty shell of a man.
       "Hi!" the girl greeted with an exaggerated smile on her face that reminded Jason of Jerma.

       "Hm. hi" Jason muttered.
       "Why so blue?"
       "Why's it matter to you?"
       "Because you seem down and I was always shown by Fluttershy to be kind." The cringe lord said accompanied by two peace signs held up to her face.
      A horrified expression flashed across Jason's face.          
        "No. There's no way. She's supposed to be down and I'm up!"

       "There there." the girl patted Jason's back.
       "It's just that me and my girlfriend got into a fight over who has a bigger dick between either Dreamybull or Springtrap." Jason sighed, resting his face into his hands.

        "Oh definitely Dreamybull, he's carrying a slinger" chuckled the girl.
       "Heh, yeah." A smile crept across Jason's face.
       "My name's Rachael"
       "It's Jason"

The two dabbed up and snagged a slice of pizza together. Rachael ranted relentlessly about her obsession with the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise and characters. Jason mansplained the shit out of her as he would with Emily normally. He learned that from the top G after all. After an hour of talking, Jason started to miss Emily and wanted to come back home and make up for the fight.

"I should get going now" Jason excused himself.
"Oh um sure!" Rachael's flushed pale and impulsively tugged onto Jason's hoodie just before he took off.
"W-wait, take my account name on the amino app!" The two exchanged contact information on the amino app.
"See ya for real now Rachael. I'll talk to you when I can" smiled Jason.
"Y-yeah! See ya!"

Jason made it home later that evening and the couple apologized to each other with open arms. After making up, they decided to watch 10 hours of Scooby Doo laughing all night. However, Jason couldn't shake off the strange, new, and exotic feeling ever since talking to Rachael. He looked over at Emily and at surface value saw how much of a beta male she was. Jason slept to the sounds of Scooby Doo laughing as the seeds of resentment planted in his mind.