The Popular Girl

You either hate her, you love her, or you are her. Everyone knows her name and she has the perfect hair, perfect skin, perfect body, and perfect boy. Secretly every girl in her grade hates her, just because they aren't her.

Even her friends want her gone just so they can climb higher on the popularity charts. No one ever talks about it we just all secretly know. We think to ourselves about what it would be like if she was gone. You think it would be better that way. As if the boys are grading how hot you are on a curve.

They aren't. If they're into you you're lucky. If they're not you're like me. On that lonely island somewhere between I have no friends and I'm just to immature for anyone to be into me.

For some reason you just keep hating that popular girl. Think that in some way it could change her. Make her less beautiful and less perfect. It won't.

Soon you will find out why you're not that popular girl. Why you're all alone. It's because while you were telling the boy who sits next to you in math he was falling for you, but when he found out how shallow and bitter you were he realized that someone who hates a girl for no reason wasn't the girl he wanted to date.

Yet again that popular girl has ruined everything for you.