𝐥𝐢. ɪᴍᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ

꧁🄿4|🄲51꧂❨

꧁🄿4|🄲51꧂
❨.。.:*✧ 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝❩

REBEKAH TRIED HER BEST TO STAY CLEAR OF EMMETT THE NEXT MORNING

REBEKAH TRIED HER BEST TO STAY CLEAR OF EMMETT THE NEXT MORNING. She knew her brother well enough to know that Emmett would make it his mission to embarrass her about her and Alec’s…alone time. So she wasn’t going to give him the chance to do it. So hiding out in her and Alec's new home seemed like the best idea.

Alec sat beside her on the couch, fingers playing with strands of her hair while she wrote in her journal. She had decided to take a break from recording information on Renesmee and write a few pages of a short story she had been thinking about. And so far she was halfway done with it. 

Leah was there too, having entered their home in the early hours of the morning and strolled into their room. She had all but kicked Alec out of the room and banished him to the kitchen with Santiago so that she could get all the details about Rebekah’s night with Alec. And now the she-wolf laid with her head on her boyfriend’s chest, watching another episode of Golden Girls. 

“I got to say, the house turned out better than I expected it would.” Santiago told them as he wrapped an arm around Leah. “I thought Jasper was going to kill Emmett when we started on it though.”

“Emmett doesn’t like to follow directions.” Rebekah piped up, still writing away and Leah snorted lightly.

“Sounds like someone else I know.” The wolf teased and Rebekah shot her a look of betrayal that Leah knew was laced with playfulness. But then she turned to look at Santiago. “When do you have to go back to the Volturi?”

Santiago shook his head. “Marcus talked Aro and Caius into extending my “mission” over here - but I’ll have to go back at some point. We both will.”

Alec shot his friend a look even though he knew that Santiago was right. Even Rebekah had told him that he needed to talk to Jane eventually. The twins were still on the outs with each other and she could see how much it was eating away at her mate even though he wouldn’t let it show. 

“We will cross that bridge when we get to it.” Alec dismissed it, but he still sounded troubled by the idea. He then stood up, causing Rebekah to sigh and shut her notebook. “Let’s head to the main house, I want to see Renesmee.” And with that, he walked towards his and Rebekah’s shared room - most likely to get ready.