𝐱𝐥𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. sᴜᴄʜ ᴀɴ ɪᴅɪᴏᴛ

꧁🄿4|🄲48꧂❨

꧁🄿4|🄲48꧂
❨.。.:*✧ 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐭❩

REBEKAH LOOKED UP WHEN BELLA AND EDWARD WALKED IN, AND THERE WAS JUST THE SMALLEST BIT OF SEX SURROUNDING THE COUPLE

REBEKAH LOOKED UP WHEN BELLA AND EDWARD WALKED IN, AND THERE WAS JUST THE SMALLEST BIT OF SEX SURROUNDING THE COUPLE. Carlisle and herself didn’t comment - the Doctor keeping his eyes on his computer while Rebekah continued to write in her journal. Emmett on the other hand was more than willing to speak up.

“Wow. Done already?” Emmett’s question earned an amused smile from Jacob, who was watching Rosalie play with Renesmee through the window. Rebekah merely giggled with a light shake of her head. 

Bella just ignored him. “Where's Renesmee?”

“Blondie stole her.” Jacob answered with a huff.

“Actually she stole her from Alec, and then he went hunting with Santiago.” The youngest Cullen piped up with a grin, smirking when the wolf shot her a look. 

“Still stole her.” Jake huffed before turning his attention back to the window.

Rebekah shook her head with a small chuckle before she turned her own eyes back to her notebook. She was still working on filling the pages of Renesmee’s journey from the womb until now. She and Carlisle were both comparing their notes to see if maybe either one of them had any idea why the child seemed to grow so fast. 

Emmett seemed to be on a mission to annoy the new parents. “Break a lot of stuff?”

“Emmett.” Bella scolded. “No.”

Emmett laughed while Rebekah only shook her head with an amused grin on her red lips. It always amazed her how Emmett was older but acted more like a child than she did. But Rebekah wouldn’t have it any other way. 

Suddenly the sharp ringing of the home phone broke the silence, and everyone turned their attention to the sound. Rebekah's face turned into a frown, knowing it was Charlie calling once more about Bella. 

Bella was the one that broke the silence. “Is that Charlie?”

“He's been calling twice a day.” Rebekah told her as she shut the cover of the journal. “The poor man is worried sick.”