𝐱𝐥𝐯𝐢𝐢. ᴀᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟᴇʀᴛ

꧁🄿4|🄲47꧂❨

꧁🄿4|🄲47꧂
❨.。.:*✧ 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐭❩

REBEKAH CULLEN SMILED AS BELLA’S EYE OPENED AND EXCUSED HERSELF AND ALEC FROM THE ROOM - WANTING TO GIVE THE NEWBORN TIME TO ADJUST

REBEKAH CULLEN SMILED AS BELLA’S EYE OPENED AND EXCUSED HERSELF AND ALEC FROM THE ROOM - WANTING TO GIVE THE NEWBORN TIME TO ADJUST. Still perched in Alec’s arms was Renesemee - babbling on ever so softly and cooing to her newfound friend. It still amazed her how much the little baby adored Alec. 

“It still amazes me how she exists.” Alec told his mate as they took a seat in the living room - waiting for Bella and Edward to return from the newborn’s first hunt. “I have never heard of anything like it before.”

“She’s a little miracle.” Rebekah grinned as she booped the baby’s nose. “I’m surprised Rosalie hasn’t come to steal her yet.”

“Oh trust me, I am biding my time.” The blonde joked as she and Emmett entered the room. “But it’s clear Alec is her favorite besides Edward.” 

Rebekah’s eyes lit up at the soft smile on her mate’s face. It made her happy to see Alec so relaxed - because she knew that he was dreading the talk he would have to have with Aro about the guard withholding the birth of Renesmee from the Volturi Coven.

But for now, they would bask in the calm and happiness while they could - choosing to cross that bridge when they got to it. 

Alec let out a breath as Renesmee bit his finger - giving the baby a raised brow in return for her innocent look.

“Hungry are we?” He teased as he stood from the couch and without another word he headed towards the kitchen with Jacob in tow. Rebekah gave it three seconds before Alec kicked the shifter out of the room.

It was no secret that Alec didn’t like the wolf. Alec was very protective over Renesmee and he didn’t like how Jacob was always hovering. At least with Leah, the she-wolf knew when her presence was over-welcomed (even though it never was). 

Speaking of Leah, she had made herself comfortable beside Rebekah - stealing the Volturi guard's spot with no care in the world. And Rebekah merely wrapped her arm around the shifter’s shoulders in return.