REQUEST PAGE

If you request something I'll tag you in your request page

!!NO PART TWO ON ANY STORY!!

To request something you must use this format:

[country name] and [country name] [action(optional)] countryhumans

You can choose how many paragraphs: 1-10 only 

Example:

*Poland and Germany sad countryhumans: how it turns out:

Once upon a time, in a land far away, there were two neighboring countries named Poland and Germany. They were both countryhumans, which meant they were anthropomorphic representations of their respective countries. Poland was a young and vibrant countryhuman, with a bright smile and a colorful personality. Germany, on the other hand, was an older and more reserved countryhuman, with a stern expression and a serious demeanor.

Despite their differences, Poland and Germany had always been good neighbors. They shared a long and complicated history, filled with wars and conflicts, but they had managed to put their differences aside and build a peaceful relationship. They traded goods and services, shared cultural traditions, and even competed against each other in sports and other activities.

But one day, something changed. Poland and Germany both became sad. They didn't know why, but they felt a deep sense of melancholy that they couldn't shake off. Poland tried to cheer herself up by dancing and singing, but even her favorite songs didn't bring her joy. Germany, meanwhile, retreated into his thoughts, pondering the meaning of life and the nature of existence.

As the days went by, Poland and Germany's sadness only grew worse. They stopped talking to each other, and their once-bustling streets became quiet and empty. The other countryhumans in the region noticed the change and became worried. They tried to cheer up Poland and Germany, but nothing seemed to work.

Finally, one day, Poland and Germany decided to meet and talk about their feelings. They sat down on a bench in a park, facing each other. Poland spoke first, telling Germany how she felt lost and alone, despite all the good things in her life. Germany listened attentively, nodding in understanding.

Then, Germany spoke, telling Poland how he felt burdened by the weight of history and the responsibility of being a leader. He talked about the guilt he felt for the atrocities committed by his country in the past, and how it weighed on him every day.

As they talked, something miraculous happened. The sadness that had been weighing them down began to lift. They realized that they were not alone in their struggles, and that they could support each other through the tough times. They hugged each other, and for the first time in weeks, they smiled.

From that day on, Poland and Germany worked together to overcome their sadness. They started new projects, explored new ideas, and found joy in each other's company. They still had their differences, but they learned to appreciate each other's strengths and weaknesses. And whenever they felt sad, they knew they could count on each other for support.

In the end, Poland and Germany became even closer than before. They were no longer just neighbors, but true friends. And their story became a legend, told and retold by generations of countryhumans, as a reminder that even in the darkest of times, there is always hope.

*Poland and Germany: how it turns out:

Once upon a time, in a land far, far away, there were two countries named Poland and Germany. They were both countryhumans, with Poland being a young and vibrant country, while Germany was an older and more experienced one.

Poland and Germany had a complicated history, with many ups and downs. They had been allies at times, and enemies at others. But despite their differences, they had always managed to find a way to coexist.

One day, Poland and Germany decided to have a friendly competition to see who could build the tallest tower. Poland was confident in their abilities, while Germany was more reserved, but determined.

Poland started building their tower with great enthusiasm, using all sorts of colorful materials and intricate designs. Germany, on the other hand, took a more practical approach, using sturdy bricks and a simple yet elegant design.

As the days went by, Poland's tower grew taller and taller, while Germany's tower remained steady and strong. Poland was so focused on building the tallest tower that they didn't notice that their tower was becoming unstable.

Finally, the day of the competition arrived, and Poland and Germany stood side by side, admiring each other's towers. Poland's tower was indeed taller, but it was also wobbling dangerously.

Germany, seeing the danger, offered to help reinforce Poland's tower. Poland was hesitant at first, but eventually agreed. Together, they worked tirelessly to make Poland's tower safe and secure.

In the end, Poland and Germany both won the competition, not because of the height of their towers, but because of the friendship and cooperation they had shown each other.

From that day on, Poland and Germany became even closer friends, working together to build a better future for themselves and their people. They learned that sometimes, it's not about being the best, but about working together to achieve a common goal.

And so, Poland and Germany lived happily ever after, as two countries that had overcome their differences and found a way to coexist in peace and harmony.