Speak Now

Zelda's POV
"Just let me in!" I yelled at the guard for the 100th time.
"I'm sorry Mrs. Zelda but your name is not on the list." The guard said annoyed, still not making eye contact with me.
I heard music start ring from throughout the church and into my ears. 'Oh no....' I thought looking through the glass window next to the door.
Peach was walking slowly down the isle, her long blonde hair was in a bun. She picked out the poofiest dress she could find apparently.
I couldn't waste more time with this fag bag. Time for some lady charms.
"Ya know...." I said twiddling my blonde hair in my fingers.
The guard sighed and looked down at me, since he was so tall.
"After this little ceremony.... We could hang out. Ya know.... If you let me in." I said with a giggle.
"No." He said looking away from me.
Wait. I just realized I have magic! I guess I got to caught up in the wedding mess that I forgot about me being hylian!
I walked away and into the woods around the church. I don't want him seeing about my magic.
"Farore's wind!"
When I said that I was teleported inside the church.
I was standing on the side. I twiddled with my purple dress nervously.
Music rang throughout the room as Peach's bridesmaids, Daisy and Rosalina, franticly fixed her dress while Peach fixed her blonde hair. And i'm over here with my blonde hair in a sloppy ponytail.
Daisy turned Peach around and handed her the bouquet of flowers.
Peach had a smug look on her face. She was probably thinking about me being at home, crying , because she stole the one I love. But nope, i'm here. And i'm gonna make her her cry. Wow I sound rude.
I looked over at the one I love. Link. Someone had managed to tame his messy blonde hair. I expected to see him smiling, but instead, his crystal blue eyes were filled with sadness and regret. He didn't even crack a smile.
Peach walked in front, while Daisy and Rosalina walked awkwardly behind her.
I can't believe this is happening. I took in deep and heavy breaths. "Zelda!" I heard someone whisper behind me. I jumped and turned around.
It was my two best friend's. Malon and Saria. Their plan was to come and support me.
"How did you get through the guard?" I asked confused.
"What guard?" Malon and Saria said also confused.
Ok....
I kept doing my heavy breathing technique while Saria and Malon tried to calm me down.
Peach picked up the front of her dress and walked up the golden steps towards MY Link.
"Come on Zel!" Malon said pulling my arm. I used my other arm to dramatically put on a show that I was fainting. But instead Saria was behind me and she pushed me foward. "You have to speak now!" Saria whispered in my long ear.
We managed to sneak up to the side of the stage. No one noticed us because all eyes were on the two engaged blonde's.
I felt so nervous. Like at any second pee would run down my leg. I felt hot and I felt like I was about to throw up.
I fanned myself with my gloved hands and Saria and Malon joined in on the fanning. Their hands waved rapidly in front of my face. Hands all up in my face didn't make me feel any better.
The preacher lifted his hand up and slowly put it back down. It was time. Peach rudely chunked her bouquet of flowers down the shimmering stairs.
The preacher than began speaking. I guess Saria and Malon realized I didn't need them in my face, and they backed up.
I waited patiently for the part where I crash in and reveal myself. I thought to myself. What am I going to say?! Finally words just popped in my head. I thought, 'I am not the kind of girl, who should be rudely barging in on a white veil occasion, but you are not the kind of boy who should be marrying the wrong girl.'
Sounds stupid. URGGGG! What am I going to say! Malon and Saria can't help me, they aren't the kindest people when it comes to things like this. Knowing them, they would tell Peach she's a bitch and run off dragging Link.
I glanced from place to place around the church to see if anyone noticed me. No one did.... Yet.
I saw Link's friends. They looked sorry for Link almost. I also saw Peach's snotty family all dressed in pastel.
Rosalina accidentally drops the flowers she was holding, and a flash of worry went on her face. Everyone in the room went silent. Peach slowly turned around enough to see the terrified Rosalina.
"It's nothing Peach.... Lets just get on with it...." Link said calmly.
"NO!" We have to start all the way over since Rosie decided she was gonna do a crappy job!"
(A/n: By the way guys, sorry to all the Peach fans out there since i'm making her sound like a bitch... Peach is actually a sweet character. It's just for the sake of the story.)
Peach dramatically walked back with her flowers while Daisy and Rosalina followed behind again. Daisy was looking down at the ground, so her expression was unclear, but Rosalina on the other hand, she was trying her best to suck up tears. Her giant blonde bang hid up one eye's tears, but you could see a stream from the visible eye.
"Hold on one second!" Peach screamed throughout the room. Just hearing her screechy voice made my ears want to shatter.
With that, Peach walked out of the main room while dragging Rosalina through the hallways.
Noise was not heard due to the walls the church has, but I could see it now, she is yelling at a bridesmaid somewhere back inside a room wearing a gown shaped like a pastry.
'Poor Rosie....' I thought.
I looked over at Link. He look shattered and broken. I felt my heart break when I looked at his face. "This is surely not what you thought it would be...." I mumbled to myself as if I was talking to him.
But as I looked at him more, I could feel myself in a daydream.
I finally snapped put of my daydream as Bitch.... I mean Peach and Rosalina walked in. Rosie was no longer crying. She stood behind Peach while Daisy looked at her worryingly.
I ran a different speech through my head again since the last one sounded stupid. Almost like I was singing a song.
This time I thought, "Don't say yes, run away now, I'll meet you when you're out, of the church at the back door, don't wait or say a single vow, you need to hear me out and they said "Speak now".'
This one still sounded like a song. I snuck around to the curtain and peered out.
Fond gestures are exchanged and the organ starts to play a song that sounds like a death march and i'm hiding in the curtains, it seems that I was uninvited by his lovely bride-to-be.
The ceremony starts to begin. Again.
She floats down the isle like a pageant queen.
I noticed Link's friends were rolling their eyes and Link had so much sadness and regret on his face. He started mouthing something to himself. I read lips very good, so I got this. 'Zelda....' He mouthed. I gasped. He seemed to be looking around the room. He was looking for someone. Could he be looking.... For me? He must really still love me!
I did my weird mumbling again, almost as if I was talking to him. "But I know you wish it was me...... You wish it was me..... Don't you?" I mumbled awkwardly to myself.
Time is growing closer to when I have to stand up in front of everyone. It wouldn't hurt to run the one of the speeches through my head. 'Don't say yes, run away now. I'll meet you when your out of the church at the backdoor. Don't wait or say a single vow, you need to hear me out and they said "Speak now'
I really couldn't do anything better so that would have to do.
I realized the preacher was close. The time was about to come. I sneaked out from behind the curtains and up the gold stairs. Since I played it off like I was one of the bridesmaids. No one even noticed me anyway though. As I went up the stairs the time was coming closer and closer. Saria and Malon followed behind me quietly.
I hear the preacher say, "Speak now or forever hold your peace."
There's the silence, there's my last chance, I stand up with shaky hands.... All eyes on.... Me.
My eyes widened. Horror and embarrassment ripped throughout my body. Everyone stared at me. They looked like me, with eyes widened and mouths gaping open. Link's friends all smiled at each other. Link himself once again mouthed, 'Zelda'
Peach stared daggers at me. Probably enough to kill me. I ignored it and looked straight at him. The one I love. "Horrified looks from everyone in the room but i'm only looking at you!" I said turning and pointing towards Link. He smiled that beautiful smile of his. The one that always made my heart melt. Peach noticed it to and yanked his face towards hers.
It was time for my speech. Saria and Malon cheered me on from the back.
"I am not the kind of girl.... Who should rudely barging in on a white veil occasion.... But you are not the kind of boy who should be marrying the wrong girl! Don't say yes run away now, i'll meet you when you're out of the church at the back door. Don't wait or say a single vow you need to hear me out, and they said speak now......"
Link smiled at me and let go of Peach's hands. Her fuming face shot towards me.
He looked at me with his beautiful blue orbs and said, "Let's run away now I'll meet you when I'm out of my tux at the back door. Baby, I didn't say my vows, So glad you were around when they said, Speak now!"
I ran up the steps and grabbed his hand. We ran down the golden steps together.
Peach's bridesmaids were screaming like maniacs but me and Link ignored it. We ran down hand in hand. As we ran down the isle like Link and Peach were supposed to do, many rude stares were shot my way. All the rude stares were from Peach's family. I looked over on the other side at Link's family and friends. They were all laughing and screaming, "Zelda! Zelda! Zelda!"
Link and I ran out the front door. I felt tears of happiness poor down my face.
We ran off into the woods near the church and sat by a fountain.
"I love you Zelda..." Link said leaning in.
"I love you too.... Link...."
With that, we leaned in and kissed. A kiss I missed, and kiss that was not like any other, a kiss from my one and only.
We parted and he said, "So glad you were around when they said, Speak Now...."