13 - Hιѕ тo clαιм

Something soft pressed against my lips, the same time Satoru's body pinned mine down. The mattress shifted to accommodate his weight while my hands instinctively stopped his chest from pressing against mine, leaving me no time to process what was happening.

Stray drops of water gently trickled down my chin, Satoru's hand holding my jaw steady with careful, calculated force. He changed his angle, forcing me to gulp down the cold water. I gasped when the tasteless liquid soothed the burning sensation on my throat.

His lips felt soft against mine. Sweet.

My thoughts melted into the sensation, my brain numb. And just like that, my thirst was replaced- not with satisfaction but with hunger.

Not letting a spare second linger, he withdrew and left my lips to the cold air.

What... was that?

His stare remained fixed on me- on my parted lips that were warmed by the soft caress of his thumb. His body remained at a questionable distance, now even closer as his other hand guided mine away from his chest.

It was as if he hadn't had his fill yet, when it was I who was thirsty. As if he was debating whether he'd do more or walk away.

If I never tell, will I be forgiven?

The shaky breath escaping his lips confirmed he was weighing the consequences of the sudden intimacy. But he wanted it. The hungered look on his eyes as he followed how his thumb traced my lower lip said it all.

I could feel it rolling in, deeper 'till it collided with the tip of my tongue, his ravenous gaze following still. Shivers trailed my nerves while I tried to keep a moan in, not wanting to pull Satoru out of his trance.

Satoru was taking his time, and while he did, little did he know it was torturing me in the process. He drew back his thumb, smudging the dampness on my lips. Heat ran up my nape as he parted my lips open, but I remained motionless. I didn't want to say anything nor did I want him to stop.

"Are you still...," he trailed in a soft voice, reaching for the side table. His hand halted and closed into a fist, eyes asking me for permission. "Thirsty?"

Am I...?

I brought myself to nod, the feeling of excitement and dread coursing through my body.

I wished for nothing at that moment, but for Satoru to take my thoughts away. I didn't want to run through the consequences in my mind. I didn't need logic nor reason.

Just him.

I want only him.

I watched as his Adam's apple bobbed against his throat when he tore his gaze from mine. The sound of water cascading from the pitcher down to the glass had never sounded so enticing before that I even found myself holding my breath in anticipation.

The way his lips parted to drink the liquid looked particularly tempting. I couldn't wait. I wanted him now.

His lips found mine once again, cold water following suit. But this time, Satoru tilted his head to match my angle,
tongue softly invading my mouth. I gasped, my eyes shooting open. "Mmh...!"

He knows what he's doing.

The brown, wooden ceiling blurred in my sight as a patient yet dominating force deepened the kiss. There was nothing else I could do, but lean to that warmth, lift my hips to get just an inch closer. My body was searching for Satoru's touch like instinct while my thoughts gravitated around him and him only.